Heard a new one towards the Fram hate today ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the whole conversation I had with her, i'm pretty sure she was just mimicking what somebody told her lol.

And to the person that asked, yes I did a complete service on her vehicle. At least she cared enough to have it done, better than most people these days! It was just funny what she was trying to tell me.

Edit: And no, she didn't have the eyelashes on her car lol. It was a Jeep Patriot

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jsfalls
Based on the whole conversation I had with her, i'm pretty sure she was just mimicking what somebody told her lol.

And to the person that asked, yes I did a complete service on her vehicle. At least she cared enough to have it done, better than most people these days! It was just funny what she was trying to tell me.

Edit: And no, she didn't have the eyelashes on her car lol. It was a Jeep Patriot

I wouldn't be surprised Fram back in the days were junk for their OCOD, me I am about to find out

Let's not confuse the ability to regurgitate words, with the understanding of concepts those words imply.

Any person, man or woman, that states they don't want a "Fram" because it "lowers compression" is not an informed person. They may have good intent to WANT to learn, but they clearly learned garbage from the wrong person.

She deserves no credit except being able to push breath past her vocal cords. What she said wasn't germane to the understanding of what's in her car.

My wife can utter the words "oil" and "filter" strung together in a sentence, but she'd have zero idea of where to look for it, and no hope of being able to change it. Her ability to speak about something is not an outward indication she's adept at the topic. And I'm not a sexist; I've heard some really dumb things come out of a man's mouth in terms of automotive maintenance, too.

This is a (sadly) amusing anecdotal story. It's good, dark humor. And nothing more.

There's something attractive about FRAM hating ladies though.
smile.gif

She'd be even more sexy if she hated Fram and loved torn Purolators. LOL
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I only use blue wiper fluid because the clear fluid makes the cadillac converters go bad, a guy at work who knows EVERYTHING told me so and there is no way some stupid grease monkey is going to rip me off with that clear fluid because that cadillac converter makes sure just the right amount of gas gets into the air filter.

Originally Posted By: Sunnyinhollister
Please tell me you changed her blinker fluid and rotated her wiper blades........

Or did you tell her that the cigeratee light was broken and you would install a new one in for free but the lighter was 75$

There are some great ones on You Tube.. A father has a shop owner call his daughter and tells his daughter that her cars transmission is GONE! and you heave to hear this.

Just Watch / LISTEN TO this.. you will crack up laughing....

Last edited:
i would not know i used 1 fram in the last 20 years and it is the ultra. Will i use it again? I don't know would i use an ocod absolutely not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back