Fast shooter- Jerry Miculek montage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I especially like the one where he is shooting with a bag over his head and still dings the plate.

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
How in the world did he reload his six shooter that fast?

A speed-loader and a lottttttttttttt of practice.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

Moon clips and a lotttttttttttttttttttttt of practice.
wink.gif

He has a video on his channel where fires six shots from a Barret .50 cal. rifle in less than a second and hits the target with every round.

Originally Posted By: hatt
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

Moon clips and a lotttttttttttttttttttttt of practice.
wink.gif

My bad.

Can you imagine a home break-in at the Miculek house? shot 12 times in under 3 seconds! Or a gimmie your wallet? fun to think about.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
Can you imagine a home break-in at the Miculek house? shot 12 times in under 3 seconds! Or a gimmie your wallet? fun to think about.

Yeah I can imagine the cops standing there slack jawed... "So let me get this straight, you shot him 12 times while he was still on his feet?"

Jerry- "Yep. I just let my training take over..."

I saw him shoot at a local (now closed) gun shop some years ago.
Creekside Gun Shop was the place to go back then.
Anyway, got to chat with him before the demonstration. Really nice guy and what an unbelievable shooter. Been a fan of his ever since.

[/quote] Yeah I can imagine the cops standing there slack jawed... "So let me get this straight, you shot him 12 times while he was still on his feet?"

Jerry- "Yep. I just let my training take over..." [/quote]

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Thanks

He would have dominated the Wild West. How in the world did he reload his six shooter that fast?

Bob Munden is crazy fast with old cowboy guns. Jerry might have trouble in the days before DA pistols.

Maybe? I bet he has the discipline to achieve a very high level of proficiency if he put his mind to it.

Bob Munden is ridiculously quick though!

You guys realize you should refer to Bob Munden in the past tense now. He died of a heart attack over two years ago.

He was also a world renowned gunsmith on Colt Single Action Army revolvers.

We also lost another great exhibition shooter(shotgun) and a great showman, Tom Knapp, a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back