Death Star Completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was taken right before the Dawn was destroyed
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
That's too big to be a space station...

I have a very bad feeling about this.

I have to wonder if this is some gimmick for more funds. It just happens that a satellite launched in 2007 will arrive near Ceres in early march 2015. A month before the Dawn craft is to arrive, nasa announces curious bright spots on the surface , seen by the Hubble. I just have to wonder if nasa knows what it is, be it lens aberrations or a phenomena on the surface.

A story of interest as a teaser for more funds, is is possible?

Originally Posted By: hotwheels
Could be ice reflecting sunlight.

hotwheels
Nope it is the laser powering up I know about that kind of stuff [Death Stars and the like.]

I thought the original "death star" was the Moon.

According to JPL and NASA when they
bombed the moon's surface a couple of years back the it created a ringing effect sounding a bit like a bell, which signals that the moon is hollow.
I wonder why they won't elaborate on that fact? Since in the past they claimed that it was a solid core interior...hmmm.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
I thought the original "death star" was the Moon.

According to JPL and NASA when they
bombed the moon's surface a couple of years back the it created a ringing effect sounding a bit like a bell, which signals that the moon is hollow.
I wonder why they won't elaborate on that fact? Since in the past they claimed that it was a solid core interior...hmmm.

I must have been on vacation when that Moon bombing happened. Or maybe you shouldn't believe everything Prof. Victor Bergman tells you after he's had a few nightcaps too many.

hotwheels

1999-three.jpg

I must have been on vacation when that Moon bombing happened. Or maybe you shouldn't believe everything Prof. Victor Bergman tells you after he's had a few nightcaps too many.

Indeed you must have been on sedation when the bombing did happen, for real. Of course I did actually like the first season
of Space 1999.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Indeed you must have been on sedation when the bombing did happen, for real. Of course I did actually like the first season
of Space 1999.

Unlike Fox News, I would not call that "bombing the Moon." LCROSS was a rocket strike.

hotwheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back