This can make women attracted to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Clevy
A women that looks into your eyes,and you into hers and you both see the truth of each other,and still keep looking.
They are the keepers. You'll be lucky if you get 2 in your lifetime so hold on tight when you find her.

Clevy, that is some powerful stuff right there. I've never been good with girls, mostly because I've never found anyone I clicked with. Recently though, I have. When I first saw her, we locked eyes and it was like I knew everything about her and vice versa. Hands down the most incredible feeling's I've ever had, and all I want to do is get to know her, be with her, and be friends and see where it takes us.

Thanks bro! When it happens; when you can look a girl in the eyes and just stare at each other for hours on end and almost be telepathic, it's beautiful. NEVER let those ones go. Go for it.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Drew,

Maybe you are just bashful around women...

Oh yea; I'm shy and reserved in person and it's been a complete turn off for every girl I've tried to get. BUT, the girl I recently met thinks it's hot because she's the same way and she's been looking for someone that way. I've told her the truth about who I am, my strengths, and most importantly my weakness and history and she's accepting it, and vice versa for her. It's been pure honesty. [censored] thing; I don't even want to have sex with her. Yet... But my god, if/when it happens, it might change the tilt of the Earth's axis.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Drew,

Maybe you are just bashful around women...

Oh yea; I'm shy and reserved in person and it's been a complete turn off for every girl I've tried to get. BUT, the girl I recently met thinks it's hot because she's the same way and she's been looking for someone that way. I've told her the truth about who I am, my strengths, and most importantly my weakness and history and she's accepting it, and vice versa for her. It's been pure honesty. [censored] thing; I don't even want to have sex with her. Yet... But my god, if/when it happens, it might change the tilt of the Earth's axis.

For all the negativity you often hear about women and relationships.....one of life's truly great (maybe greatest) pleasures is when you click with a woman in the deepest way. It's fantastic and almost like being drugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back