1999 Expedition 5.4L Eddie Bauer running thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I'm surprised that he hasn't been back posting videos of himself singing, pictures of his workplace, pictures of him, etc.

That's because he's been given a timeout again.

That's too bad. There are a lot of people here willing to help him out, not only with his vehicle issues but with his mental/emotional problems. He's been given a tremendous amount of outstanding advice, and yet he continues to wallow in the same muck.

I know he'll never change, but I honestly hoped that he'd turn a corner and really try.

That's too bad. There are a lot of people here willing to help him out, not only with his vehicle issues but with his mental/emotional problems. He's been given a tremendous amount of outstanding advice, and yet he continues to wallow in the same muck.

I know he'll never change, but I honestly hoped that he'd turn a corner and really try.

Why would he? He wouldn't get his fix of attention and validation that way.

Originally Posted By: Win
Originally Posted By: Miller88
Originally Posted By: Kira
Hello, No high-jack here, just a branch-off question.

Would the same truck ('99 Expedition) with the 4.6L be GENERALLY more desirable? Kira

I bet it would be pretty underpowered.

Not really. Our '97 with the 4.6 has come back to us. The kids used it for boat towing, etc. The 5.4 may be better, but the 4.6 seems to do fine. Got about 18 around town when we had it last. We've only used it once or twice since getting it back.

Expy's are really nice vehicles; they are certainly not garbage.

That's an npi engine. No power.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
I'm surprised that he hasn't been back posting videos of himself singing, pictures of his workplace, pictures of him, etc.

That's because he's been given a timeout again.

I agree. There are lots of folks on here that really don't like his personality or existence on the board, many users do complain, so he was banned by someone.

Of course others found him as comic relief and wanted him to be here, but he did break the rules by coming back under another handle.

But I do hope he finds a proper, sustainable and smart way...

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
Probably the fact that he keeps restarting threads that were locked.

BC.

And goes off half-cocked in 40 different directions like he's got more going up his nose than Charlie Sheen!
crazy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back