Show your pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: zach1900
Lol how bad could a lab be?!

Ha! You're funny. She's only 15 months old and still in training, and quite the monster. She is the sweetest dog I've ever known though. And every bit of 110 pounds!

fat-cat-working-out-under-water.gif

Originally Posted By: stephen9666
fat-cat-working-out-under-water.gif

I love to go swimming. Not anymore sure about that. Look at those unblinking eyes. Then there are those menacing paws that go splat, splat, splat. Thanks for all the nightmares I'll be having for a week! Augh!

hotwheels

This is my sweet girl Coco, she does this when she is cold
smile.gif
I adopted her from our local animal shelter about 3 years ago. Back she was about 110 pounds and pretty lethargic, she is now around 85-90 pounds and is happy and energetic for her age. She tore her ACL about 2 years ago, I was pretty upset as I thought I would have to put her down due to the cost of surgery. Thankfully with about 3 months of cage time and care at home she was back on it and hasn't had any problems since. She is going on 10 years old.
20150213_1820521_zps5cujsvtw.jpg

This is Muffin, she is quite the character as well.
20150130_2144031_zpsdxqkc6la.jpg

Last edited:
I ran out of dogs a few years ago.
Akasha was a Norwegian Elkhound
Bonnie Jean Mirlu was a husky cross Samoyed.

Rosco.jpg

Rosco, He is about 12. His name was originally Raja. So I figured Rosco was close. We got him at the pound when he was 3.

rosco2.jpg

Cookie the dog and Isabella the cat. Both are pound babies as well.
smile.gif

The cat is all dog. I am not found of cats, but the kids wanted this one. Thing is she loves me to death. Sleeps right on me, cries for me to come to bed. She has swayed me a bit
smile.gif

If anyone has any idea as to what breed(s) of dog he might be, please let me know.

Buster came from the pound. The best guess that I've heard is that he could be some sort of a Pom/Yorkie cross.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
DSCF0142.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

He'll be gone 7 years. He loved Christmas. He was a great dog!

He always helped you unwrap presents!

hotwheels

If anyone has any idea as to what breed(s) of dog he might be, please let me know.

Buster came from the pound. The best guess that I've heard is that he could be some sort of a Pom/Yorkie cross.

DSCF0142.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

There could be some papillon in there.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: hotwheels
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

He'll be gone 7 years. He loved Christmas. He was a great dog!

He always helped you unwrap presents!

hotwheels

Only when we told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back