don't buy this holster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers off the trigger! I'm not saying I am a weapons expert, but don't holsters cover the trigger? I have a Blackhawk and a Crossbredd IWB. The trigger isn't exposed on either.
21.gif

*Then of course, we have a lot of people who get their LTCH's and just start carrying away with little to no handgun experience or safety courses. I highly recomend folks take one before carrying btw. The "local" LEOs usually put on a few courses a year IIRC.

Last edited:
So many ways to get hurt with a gun. Safely CC'ing a gun is definitely a combination common sense and IQ test that some folks are not up to passing. Like another posted stated - intensive practice and gun safety classes and instruction can save your life. Lots of people carry guns with round in the camber and no safety - there a are good reasons for doing so for folks with adequate training and discipline but when you inadvertently pull the trigger it will go bang even when it's aimed at your eye.

Last edited:
very unfortunate incident indeed. Loaded gun should always be treated with care.
What baffles me is how she shot her eye, the handgun remains horizontal in the bra holster, or at a 45 degree angle downward.
just does not make sense.

Originally Posted By: stockrex

just does not make sense.
either does the lone gunman theory in the JFK assassination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back