Expedition problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
lmao bottom feeder.... hey malfunction- what did you run over? or was the tire in terrible shape already?

Terrible shape already. Rounded off tread on outside.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
The tire on your hoopty looks awful low on tread. This was your wife's vehicle no? How could she be so irresponsible as to drive a vehicle with the steering wheel 45° turned and a tire with no tread?

Have you ever heard of personal responsibility?

Again sell two cars, put that money into something worthwhile, save to get a proper set of tires a proper suspension refurbishment done, etc.
I agree. I just can't understand how someone can have so much problems with cars. I mean I bought a 97' Camry with 185k miles for $1,700 and although I only put 12k miles on it in the 8 months I owned it, the only "repair" I had to do in 12k miles was tie rods, which weren't really even that bad. Basically everything else on the car was original except for struts. The same with my 96' Chevy truck, only repair I did in the 16k miles and 3 years I owned it was a cheap master cylinder.

Why can't Joseph just do the same thing? It's almost like he purposefully chooses cars that are destined to be complete and total junkers.

view

view

This was last week. 2 blow-outs back to back.

Gonna cost me 2 tires, 2 lace wheels ($150 ea) for the 89 Lincoln. *fuming*

Got 1 unused steelie spare on the front, looking for another for the rear.

That way I get to exercise my new-old air compressor (1hp, 12gal sears) and 3/4 impact wrench.

Don't drive on bald tires.

The rear tire had 50% tread btw

At least you had a spare. don't wait to replace it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back