Show your pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my 6 year-old Norwich terrier Wicket. When I can't take him with me on a trip my nephew takes good care of him. Wicket loves cheese, as you may have already guessed based on his rotund appearance. In this picture he is asking me for water.

hotwheels

Our Schnauzer

cbGq1Wr.jpg

Originally Posted By: zach1900
Very cute, how do you post pics?

Your image needs to be hosted (uploaded) somwhere, for example on photobucket, imageshack etc. You can also upload individual images without making an account on tinypic.com.

Once the image is uploaded, you use the provided link to post the image. You copy the link with the proper code tags from your host, or you can click in the BITOG reply screen on the image logo, which will put
tags around your image URL. use Preview to make sure you got it right.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: zach1900
tinypic.com

The image URL is incomplete. You didn't copy and paste the whole string. As I said, use Preview to catch any errors.

hotwheels

You had an extra closing image tag that messed up inserting the image. Preview! Here is your image, zach1900:
2vl8as3.jpg

Very nice! I have never met a dog that didn't like to eat. I love golden retrievers.

hotwheels

Thank you op, Wicket looks like our yorkie who lived to age 14, our golden loved him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back