Ever had an encounter with an Incubus or Succubus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: NothingNew
I heard Joseph (MalfunctionProne/technologs/GearheadTool) has had many encounters with a Squashubus. Many similar symptoms - paralysis, can't breathe and the feeling of a heavy weight on the chest.

crackmeup2.gif

LMAO!!!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: NothingNew
Many similar symptoms - paralysis, can't breathe and the feeling of a heavy weight on the chest.

That's how I feel in the presence of a citybus during rush hour.

hotwheels

I had such a dream when I was young, probably around ten or twelve.
I was lying in my bed in the presence of a ghostly figure and I could neither move nor speak although (I thought) I could hear my family moving and speaking downstairs.
I don't recall being frightened after the event.
I had a reccuring dream for some years involving my being strapped down on a torture table with a vodoo figure looming over me, although nothing bad happened in the dream. I actually came to recognize it in my sleep over time, and thought that it was time to move on to some other dream.
WRT other dreams others have mentioned, I do have dreams of showing up late for a college exam, or failing to have shown up for a forgotten class for an entire semester.
I also occsssionally have dreams involving women I know, even though I've been happily married to one for more than three decades. I had one the other night involving a woman at work much younger than I am.
These are typically good dreams.

Too late to edit prior post:

I have had sleep paralysis several times. I never see anything because I can't open my eyes. I do feel "cats" on the bed (of course, I have a bunch of cats so ...) I'm just paralyzed and awake. I used to struggle until I could roll over or move an arm or leg, then I usually woke up fully. Nowadays, I merely try to go back to sleep.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro

I have had sleep paralysis several times. I never see anything because I can't open my eyes. I do feel "cats" on the bed (of course, I have a bunch of cats so ...) I'm just paralyzed and awake. I used to struggle until I could roll over or move an arm or leg, then I usually woke up fully. Nowadays, I merely try to go back to sleep.

Cats on my chest are the worst, whether in a nightmare or in real life! Just the thought of it gives me the collywobbles.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: hotwheels
Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro

Cats on my chest are the worst, whether in a nightmare or in real life! Just the thought of it gives me the collywobbles.

hotwheels

I used to not like it...after living with cats for so long, I don't mind anymore.
smile.gif

I had sleep paralysis last night, where I was floating/moving uncontrollably just as I started to fall asleep. I thought had fallen off the bed! Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back