I've Been Diagnosed with Thymoma Cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turk

Despite being half way round this world prayer can transcend time and space.

I am believing for those cancerous cells to be cursed, these are to dry up and be totally expelled from your body and the medical surgeon/doctors to confirm a healing.

Originally Posted By: Turk

I need to stay alive long enough to use up all that
$1 Autozone Castrol Edge & M1 AFE!!

Nice! Spoken like a true car guy.

Your positive attitude will get you through this!

As a cancer survivor myself I know how at first it is overwhelming
Take it one step at a time and make up your mind to fight it everyday and you give yourself the best chance to beat this
I am no expert but I know what worked for me
Good luck and keep a positive attitude

Last year I followed a girl on FB and her fight with colon cancer. I don't know how, but she remained incredibly positive throughout the entire process. She just finished chemo and looks to have a full recovery. Stay positive my friend, there are many more $1 oil specials in your future!

Having gone thru rad/chemo and surgery I can tell you in time you will be well again. Keep strong and positive. I wish you and yours the best. I too have quite a bit of AZ $1 oil that has to be used up and I plan to stock up on the next oil specials for many decades too come! That's the plan. Praying for the best outcome...Bill

May good people like Turk experience absolute victory over the inherent forces of chaos on this fallen and rotting planet. My source of Peace is the realization that we are not from this place, our real home awaits us.

Sorry to hear about a diagnosis like this at such a young age.
Best wishes and it sounds like you can get through this - just a speed bump in the road.

11.gif

It was about 21 years ago I was diagnosed with cancer.

Completely cured after two surgeries and nearly all of 1994 spent doing some sort of chemo or surgery.

I don't know your prognosis, but I do know people survive cancer every day.

I just lifted you up in prayer. I pray you find healing and comfort in your circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back