Ninja 250r owners chime in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: pbm
Can a Ninja 250/300 motor go 60K or more like a big twin?

They don't have to...you can buy many of them for the price of a big twin Harley.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
There was one for sale in OH on here a while back; looked very nice and no takers.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3479752/2008_Kawasaki_Ninja_250r

Originally Posted By: AreVee
If you message "Lanceplayer" he had a clean looking 250 for sale last fall.

RV

I still have it and the it is still available. It has been stored in a heated environment all winter season.

It's a blast to ride, great on fuel, and IMO looks fantastic!

I have thought about keeping it as a track bike, but other hobbies take time away from that idea.

PM me if interested.

I know a guy that has over 100k on his all stock, all original engine Ninja 250. Just regular preventive maintenance. It runs fine.

We bought a 2005 250 Ninja and still have it. 17,000 miles with no issues. Runs fine on Interstates with a 1 tooth drop on the front sprocket (15 tooth stock/now 14). I have crossed Texas I-10 at 75MPH all day with no problems.

Great little bike.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 02SE

I know a guy that has over 100k on his all stock, all original engine Ninja 250. Just regular preventive maintenance. It runs fine.

I wasn't asking this question to insinuate that little twins don't last as long as big ones....I really wanted to know if any had done high mileage....

Originally Posted By: 02SE

I wasn't asking this question to insinuate that little twins don't last as long as big ones....I really wanted to know if any had done high mileage....

I didn't take any offense. I was just answering the question. I personally have never owned a Ninja 250. The bike I was referring to, is owned by a guy that has some bigger Sportbikes he rides for fun, but uses the Ninja 250 to commute to work year round in SoCal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back