DTD tires I received are 8 years old!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Amazing how many people jumped to conclusions in this thread.

Amazing that you expect most posters should know OP had the wrong date code on the tire. You are wrong in blaming posters for OP's error.

Thanks to OVEKILL for his picture, without it OP would not know his date code was wrong.

PS I didn't post in this thread until now, because I think DTD is a high volume tire dealer, they should not have any tire older than 3-4 years old. I didn't see the tire in person so I didn't know if OP had the correct date code or not. So I didn't post any comment.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Amazing how many people jumped to conclusions in this thread.

Amazing how the advice was pretty much the same. If there's a problem, DTD will take care of it.

Just another example of why I take NOTHING I read on internet forums at face value
49.gif

BITOG got it figured out! DT and DTD move a lot of tires, I'd be surprised if they had any stock older than a year or two.

Today,I took the carry-in tires to get them mounted at DT store and was surprisingly cheaper than what Walmart quoted me for the same package, plus a professional service from DT including free water and coffee while waiting. Can't beat that!

Thanks everybody and sorry for my lapse on the manufacturing date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back