PU 5w20 2013 Challenger 5.7L Hemi 4,678 miles on oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont doubt the politics portion at all.

I was just saying that I dont believe it has an effect on my points.

The engineers recommended both Pennzoil and M1, but specifically stated that the higher moly in the Pennzoil is beneficial to cam phasing. Like I said before I have no proof this is true but I choose to take the engineers word for it.

I wonder if the detractors: lower levels of Zinc/Phos as well as a higher volatility takes away from that potential advantage though. Food for thought.

Originally Posted By: dtru
I was just saying that I dont believe it has an effect on my points.

The engineers recommended both Pennzoil and M1, but specifically stated that the higher moly in the Pennzoil is beneficial to cam phasing. Like I said before I have no proof this is true but I choose to take the engineers word for it.

What you refuse to acknowledge is that those very same engineers are constrained contractually from telling you what they really think. You only heard the standard company mantra...

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8

What you refuse to acknowledge is that those very same engineers are constrained contractually from telling you what they really think. You only heard the standard company mantra...

Your experience with SRT engineers mirrors mine with BMW engineers. You have get them to talk off the record...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back