no hoagie at Wawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
They now have WaWa in central FL, I need to try their hoagies.

They're nothing special
V&S in the Reading area ftw.

V&S beats a convenience store hoagie any day, but it's not the best in Reading.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
We have Cumberland Farms...they have subs. (And hot dogs, and burgers, and pizza, and soft pretzels, and...)

They also have cheap coffee. And it's even GOOD coffee!

I miss cumbys. They don't have any here in Ohio, and Speedway just isn't as good. Plus they don't have the pay with your phone app like Cumbys had. :<

We have Cumberland Farms...they have subs. (And hot dogs, and burgers, and pizza, and soft pretzels, and...)

We also have Subway and D'Angelo, but the real treats are in the mom and pop sandwich shops, especially in Southie and down in Rouges Island on Federal Hill, aka "Federial Heights".

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: leeharvey418

Whats better C & R? I have heard they are good. They are located in Antietm shopping center.
I get down in that area every month or so. Moved out of Jacksonwald almost 50 years ago.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HerrStig

We also have Subway and D'Angelo, but the real treats are in the mom and pop sandwich shops, especially in Southie and down in Rouges Island on Federal Hill, aka "Federial Heights".

Al's Cafe on State street is pretty good. Way better than Subway or D'angelo.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
They now have WaWa in central FL, I need to try their hoagies.

They're nothing special
V&S in the Reading area ftw.

Yeah - they will do in a pinch but as far as convenience store hoagies go, nothing special at all. Sheetz is much better for food.

That being said, there's a local hoagee place (Hoageez) in Hummelstown that is awesome!

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Love me some Sheetz! They should be making it to the Eastern part of PA by now...

They are already in the (eastern) central part of Pennsyltuckey now (Williamsport).

Whats better C & R? I have heard they are good. They are located in Antietm shopping center.
I get down in that area every month or so. Moved out of Jacksonwald almost 50 years ago.

I don't believe I ever had C&R.

My personal favorite is Screpesi's on Lancaster Ave (Business 422, SW of downtown). The Italian with hot peppers in oil on a hard roll. Gold standard sub, for me.

There's also an Italian deli called Monte Lauro at the Fairgrounds Square Farmer's Market - if you're into the premium meat and sharp provolone thing, their Vero Italian is fantastic.

My personal favorite is Screpesi's on Lancaster Ave (Business 422, SW of downtown). The Italian with hot peppers in oil on a hard roll. Gold standard sub, for me.

Thanks..I'll put it into my gps. If its better than V&S that says everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back