Ideas to rid my shed of a stubborn squirrel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hotwheels
An owl would catch and eat the squirrel quickly.

hotwheels

That's the ticket. Just go down to your friendly local owl store and buy one and move him in your shed. I think they might be having a 20% off sale next Tuesday.

Originally Posted By: gfh77665

hotwheels

That's the ticket. Just go down to your friendly local owl store and buy one and move him in your shed. I think they might be having a 20% off sale next Tuesday.

You just swipe the owl from your local zoo. You may also want to get a snake in case the owl doesn't work out.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: gfh77665

hotwheels

You just swipe the owl from your local zoo. You may also want to get a snake in case the owl doesn't work out.

hotwheels

No way. Buy the owl, from "Owls Are Us".

On line coupons may be available.

Originally Posted By: dblshock
5gal. plastic bucket 2/3 water and 1/2 lb. sunflower seeds floated on the water.

works wonders for chipmunks, but you might need a bigger drum for rabid king kong sized squirrel.

I actually called my PD and asked if I shot them, and I was told no, they suggested live animal traps.
I am going to give that a shot,

Originally Posted By: dblshock
try it, works perfect.

I did bro, I only got chipmunks and after a few days that stuff stunk like &^%$. I reverted back to claw rat traps, those work great for chipmunks, no squirrels though :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back