Discount Tire's Sale (last day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited until the last day of the sale and ordered the Cooper Discoverer H/T. While I placed the order online, they called me back and said no longer available. They swapped the Cooper Discoverer ATP for the same price. So after rebate, $398 for the four Cooper Discoverer ATP. No tax, no shipping. Not bad.

In my opinion, this is one of the better sales DTD has had recently. I needed a set of tires for the son's Cruze. 215/60/16

Got four Yokohama Avid Ascend for $256 after rebate. Very pleased

I believe the ATP are more of an ALL Terrain, slightly more aggressive than the AT/3 but nothing crazy.

Great price on those.. if you dont like them after 20000 miles you can always craigslist them and get something better.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
Bought tires for both vehicles?

I bought the ones for the Jeep on Black Friday (from DTD). They are waiting for the right time. Now I will have some for the pickup again when the time is right. Too bad they do not sell Bobcat tires, I need some of those also.

Some have an oil stash, I have a tire stash.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Originally Posted By: Miller88
Bought tires for both vehicles?

I bought the ones for the Jeep on Black Friday (from DTD). They are waiting for the right time. Now I will have some for the pickup again when the time is right. Too bad they do not sell Bobcat tires, I need some of those also.

Some have an oil stash, I have a tire stash.

I tend to hoard tires in my parents' garage and my balcony
frown.gif

Tires-easy sells equipment tires
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back