This can make women attracted to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes. Not just any shoes. Get a good looking pair of well recognized name brand running shoes like Nike or Adidas. Make sure they are clean and look new. When I wear shorts, I get frequent compliments, questions and get hit on by women simply because of my shoes. My wife says shoes are a big deal when it comes to being attracted to a guy.

I have a good pair of tan-colored Allen Edmonds shoes, which I keep clean and polished. So far the only person who's complimented me on them is my male, straight, and solidly married boss. I agree that a lousy pair of shoes, as in cheap and badly cared for, might well turn a woman off, though.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
When I wear shorts, I get frequent compliments, questions and get hit on by women simply because of my shoes.

How do the shorts figure into this?

hotwheels

It must be true if your wife says so... Now go and turn in your man card.
crackmeup2.gif

Hmmmmm, Maybe adidas and Nike are considered "nice" in Moline, Illinois, or you just have really nice legs.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
My wife says shoes are a big deal when it comes to being attracted to a guy.

Will you now tell all your guy friends to take off their shoes before they come visit your wife?

nikes and addidas are kids shoes. Throw on a nice pair of polished dress shoes and a tailor made suit and that's when you get the high quality women.

The way it was explained to me, shoe size is directly related to the size of one's manhood.........I think my size 14s get me more attention from the ladies......Though it does seem to be EXPERIENCED ladies that are interested, for some reason.

LOL Maybe it's a Midwest thing, tennis/running shoes attracting women, lowered expectations?

Only time the wife notices my shoes is when I track snow or mud through the house.

Pretty sure my wife was attracted to me because I spent time with her, was kind and listened, and we had much in common. Which continues to keep us together.

Originally Posted By: 4wheeldog
The way it was explained to me, shoe size is directly related to the size of one's manhood.........I think my size 14s get me more attention from the ladies......Though it does seem to be EXPERIENCED ladies that are interested, for some reason.

This is why I wear size 16 even though I'm really only an 11.....j/k

I've been investing all this time and money in my engineering degree.. I could have saved thousands by simply buying shoes. Lol.

"College professors hate him."

Originally Posted By: 4wheeldog

If I had to buy my shoes from the kyack shop, I'd like to believe that old myth as well.
Anyone who played high school or college sports spent enough time in locker room showers to know that it isn't the case.
What attracts female attention initially is physical attractiveness. What gets you lucky is personality, although having been with my wife for the last few decades, I haven't been concerned about this for some time.
It is flattering when another woman shows interest, though.
I wouldn't count too much on a pair of shoes of any brand or size, nor anything else one might wear.
Anyway, a lot of the "EXPERIENCED" ladies are semi-pros, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back