NMF OIL ADDITIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't come with an ISO 9000 handbook attached to it?

Haha, Kidding.

But looks like a ton of bovinus escretae to me: NO-More-Friction ...

Reminds me of the bottled miracle that a guy that worked for me was pitching 25 years ago. Clear stuff, light liquid in a clear bottle. "Z" somthing or other.

The pitch was, that when you put it in your gas engine, the idle would increase by a couple hundred RPM. Took a hundred miles or so for the idle to settle back to what it was before.

Gee, do you think maybe it is flaring off, and finding its way into the intake, through the PCV?

How can you say, it's never been tested in a laboratory environment. Are you telling me you don't believe their Website?

They say it changes the electrical relationship in machinery. They say the they get rid of it while Prius owners pay for more of it.

Maybe BITOG members should start a collective fund and test some of these products. Besides entertainment it might make good reading and attract new members. Aren't you just dying to know if some of these miracle products work? Come one. Admit it.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
How can you say, it's never been tested in a laboratory environment. Are you telling me you don't believe their Website?

Was the lab test performed by the same 4-year-old that built their website?
smile.gif

I once worked in a research lab for a large, multi-national company. We tested a lot of things, including the merits of different brands of coffee.

So I can claim that coffee has been "laboratory tested"
smile.gif

At $50 per quart you'd think they could afford a web page with some legitimate data. Where does this stuff come from?

Based on the end of the video linked above, this stuff appears to cause spousal hearing loss. How could that work?

Originally Posted By: kschachn
I once worked in a research lab for a large, multi-national company. We tested a lot of things, including the merits of different brands of coffee.

So I can claim that coffee has been "laboratory tested"
smile.gif

I will test coffee, but I will have to drink it!
thumbsup2.gif

OP if you are looking for some sort of oil additive like this you should look into Tufoil. They (Tufoil) say that it affords superior protection, has a similiar price range and some people actually swear by it. http://www.tufoil.com/

Last edited:
Yes, right. If you engage a gear and lightly release the clutch, you got that kind of vibration on water you see on those videos. That clutch warp. Then they disengage the gear and the vidration goes ...
What you call that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back