Just when you thought that Ford...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... was the king of tacky design and bad ideas.

Well, I have really bad news.

wtl3tpqoneqjfwqec1ch.jpg

hkt7w8enodqw6yu0obex.jpg

Let's just hope that this is some sort of a hoax.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-shows/ch...tos/?thumbnails

Gawd, I know how you feel. I had to shop hard to even find a PU that wasn't all tarted up with chrome and doo dads.

They all do it, Ram is just following on this. Bet it sells, too...

It's the same as the Superduty though.

99-04 Superduties were great looking trucks. They progressively got worse.

But! Front clips can be swapped! If I bought one of these "RAM" trucks or a new Super duty ... it would get the front clip swapped ASAP.

These trucks will be filling mall and grocery store parking lots with wives hauling kids...

Just sayin'.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
hkt7w8enodqw6yu0obex.jpg

Aaaah! Hideous! That photograph just scratched my corneas almost beyond repair!

Dodge may not know it, but it is NOT nice to spike the designers' coffee with LSD while they are on the job.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
It's the same as the Superduty though.

99-04 Superduties were great looking trucks. They progressively got worse.

But! Front clips can be swapped! If I bought one of these "RAM" trucks or a new Super duty ... it would get the front clip swapped ASAP.
Yup, and if take the "RAM" off the tailgate. Are they begging for it to be rear ended? Lol. If there's holes in the tailgate where RAM clips in (like most emblems) if have a body shop patch them up and repaint it. Looks ridiculous.

Hahaha that is almost as bad as the Honda guys who have the giant "Honda" banner covering half the windshield. Every time I drive up next to them I have to ask "hey, is that a Honda? I wasn't sure."

Now I'll have to do the same thing to the Dodge truck guys.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of people de-badging those trucks.

Last edited:
May god have mercy on our souls.

I can't believe this is true. That is the ugliest and most obnoxious automotive blunder I have seen in some time.

They went from having the most attractive offering to the least attractive. By a fair margin. The new Fords look absolutely elegant compared to this.

The sad part is that if they changed the grille and removed the giant "RAM" on the back it would be a pretty decent looking truck.

Hideous, but may have potential in the hands of the aftermarket for an owner with good taste.

I always thought that Dodge/Ram/Chrysler was the king of tacky design anyway and I'm actually surprised it took them this long to ruin the Ram.

Originally Posted By: CT8
I want to buy a new vehicle that doesn't appeal to idiots.

Maybe this one?
446761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back