Jordanian Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
JordanianSoldier_zps336c02f7.jpg

I was very impressed when I first saw the image of this soldier. A pretty squared away lookin' dude right there. Notice how he's got a special pocket for his radio and how the cord loops around and goes straight to his headset. Very impressive.
smile.gif

The best looking one of the bunch is the King himself in camo and flight gear.

An image of leadership that we've not seen in quite a while.

Originally Posted By: Astro14

Yep, at least one country's leader shows some leadership and has some scrot.

Yea-I remember seeing a leader in a flight suit with a sign in the background that read-"Mission Accomplished". Only it wasn't so.

He and his Dad have been great leaders of that country. I have spoke and visited with numerous families from Third Circle in Amman to the Bedouin Camps and there are always pictures of the Kings with members of their family. They are proud to be from Jordan with national pride. Unlike Iraq where it's rarely mentioned of pride to be Iraqi almost to a fault.

In traveling from the Allenby Bridge/King Hussein Bridge to Amman, it was interesting to pick up a policeman essentially hitchhiking back to Amman on his days off and talking about his work and support of their citizenry.

They have a good partner with the USA considering their location, citizenry and what has been going on around them for sometime.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
So ISIS was not very smart and really miscalculated when they burned that Jordanian pilot alive.

Yeah, it was a total miscalculation, it backfired badly to them.

They think that by intimidate every country in the world everyone will submit to their demands. Totally wrong !

I remember seeing troops from Jordan when I was in Qatar. Their uniforms had green in the pattern and it looked strange when all you've seen is shades of tan for weeks.

Leadership?

Just one of many Mid East dictators who oppress their people, nothing special about it.

Originally Posted By: CKN

Yea-I remember seeing a leader in a flight suit with a sign in the background that read-"Mission Accomplished". Only it wasn't so.

Yea but it felt a lot better than our 'leader' who does nothing but apologize for what he feels are America's wrong doings throughout the world... obfuscates current world events by harkening back to the crusades and slavery. Maybe you don't understand what leadership is, or its purpose.

Last edited:

That sign was in reference to the ship completing it's tour/mission.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
I would trade for that Jordanian king.

I'll take him any day as a leader. A real leader.

Sadly lacking in our country...

Originally Posted By: 3311

LOL, where did you read that ?

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: 3311

LOL, where did you read that ?

Right here on BITOG would be my guess. Or fox.

So real leaders do what they want with no one separation of powers? Doesn't sound American. Did you guys call executive orders leadership? Strange one here.

ref

Hogwash
Don't try to rewrite history here
Bush was crowing about the hard part being over or whatever Cheney told him to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back