Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapatalk would be great. I use it for several forums. BITOG is the only forum I use that doesn't have a mobile device option.

That being said, BITOG does seem to work pretty well on phone browsers.

Why? BITOG displays perfectly on my iphone, ipad, and all my computers (despite the logout issue). Why would I want a mobile variant or some app when I can just use my browser and have full capability?

I hate mobile pages, personally.

And I cant stand being harassed at any forum I visit with a phone, to get and use tapatalk. No thanks.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Why? BITOG displays perfectly on my iphone, ipad, and all my computers (despite the logout issue). Why would I want a mobile variant or some app when I can just use my browser and have full capability?

And I cant stand being harassed at any forum I visit with a phone, to get and use tapatalk. No thanks.

Have you used Taptalk? You can access a number of forums from one place. It is a pretty neat application, and easier than using your browser IMO. I understand what you're saying... but sometimes its nice to pull up the app and see the top feeds pf my favorite forums quicker than I can go to a page in my browser.

Originally Posted By: KD0AXS
BITOG does seem to work pretty well on phone browsers.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, 95% of the time I use BITOG, it's on my iPhone.

Originally Posted By: bvance554

Have you used Taptalk? You can access a number of forums from one place. It is a pretty neat application, and easier than using your browser IMO. I understand what you're saying... but sometimes its nice to pull up the app and see the top feeds pf my favorite forums quicker than I can go to a page in my browser.

Agreed. Tapatalk also has some other great features like instant notifications of replies to subscribed threads, and you can post pictures directly from Tapatalk without having to use Photobucket, Dropbox, etc.

Me too!

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, 95% of the time I use BITOG, it's on my iPhone.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, but improve it.

Aren't you glad we don't use Cassette Tapes anymore?

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt

95% of us don't have that particular item of an "iPhone." But Chrome on a cheapie Android works fine too.

Quote:
Aren't you glad we don't use Cassette Tapes anymore?

I'll take the mean-looking Maxell Metal-bias cassette tapes any day. Really good recording of CDs. Chrome bias tapes were alright, too. The pre-sold one were almost always "Normal" bias; SOME were Chrome. Had a couple of 110 minute ones snap, though. It's all relative.

I could get with cassettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back