Anyone want a free tub of $850 car wax??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so it's ridiculous, I know.. who on earth would spend $850 on a tub of wax? It's like spending $2500 on a bottle of wine.

That said, if I can get it for free, I'd be all over it!

I submit once a day, every day. Everyone, go and submit yourself for the sweepstakes. You can do it once a day until Feb 28th.

(link redirects)

Chemical Guys J97 Wax Giveaway

I almost registered, but I don't hand out my date of birth willy nilly. And like MrQuackers pointed out..... The taxes. The taxes alone will be more than several years of quality wax.

I would be shocked if this was really something special. Regardless, it could be free so I entered. It would be nice if someone on BITOG wins so they can post back.

On a side note, the placebo effect is huge with car waxes.

Originally Posted By: kkreit01
$850 is pocket change. Try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Zymol-12001-Royale...ymol+estate+wax

You'd think for $8996, they could at least ship for free!!

You're paying for the free lifetime refills!!

Actually, given that it Contains white carnauba sap, Montan Evergreen Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cantaloupe Oil, Coconut Oil, Honeydew extract, Strawberry extract, Propolis (derived from bees) and pure glycerin. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume.

Im pretty sure I can find most of those things in my kitchen. I may just slather my cars in a mix of plant oil and strawberries. Is sunflower or coconut oil better for my paint???

I got some of the $90,000 wax to try out as a top coat over the Collinite 475s that I use. The 98 Cavalier never looked better.

Nuff said,

xtell

Originally Posted By: xtell
I got some of the $90,000 wax to try out as a top coat over the Collinite 475s that I use. The 98 Cavalier never looked better.

Nuff said,

xtell

Did not think it was possible!

It gets nuts after a certain point.

This time of year after a couple of miles your $850 wax job will be covered with salt and sand.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Only $8996??? Bah, that's for scrubs...

$90,000 Car wax

Yikes! I hadn't seen that one. It looks like the stuff I pick up in my backyard -- droppings of a Sheltie.

..and Yes, I knew the Zymol included free refills. I still won't be buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back