Royal Blue car wax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone ever use Royal Blue car wax. It is very popular at boat and car shows but I have seen it in stores. My favorite and longest lasting wax (if you can call it that) is Meguiars Ultimate paste wax (all synthetic). It leaves a deep wet shine on my burgundy Toyota but has no cleaning properties. The Royal Blue seems to be the longest lasting cleaner wax I have ever used and leaves a great shine to boot. Curious if others have had the same experience.

I am not sure UW is the best there is but I have been using it for sometime and depending on the color of your car it works well. Like I said before its good but offers no cleaning properties so for a good wax job a wax cleaner or polish or claying is needed first to clean the paint. That was the basis for my question as I have heard the Royal Blue is much, much better than say Meguiars car cleaner wax as far as longevity but do not know that to be fact.

There are many unheard of brands that follow car/bike/boat shows exclusively. They set up a booth, do a demo, quote a special "today only" price, and clean up. Some are actually good while some are garbage. I've not heard of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back