New PPHM

Status
Not open for further replies.
This oil makes perfect sense to me. For one it keeps up with the Jonses like Valvoline who already offer a full synthetic high mileage oil. For two it makes it more available than the Valvoline product to my knowledge because they don't offer it in a 5qt jug and three there's a big following on BITOG that would love to use it. Marketing genius right there.

Originally Posted By: Droopy
This oil makes perfect sense to me. For one it keeps up with the Jonses like Valvoline who already offer a full synthetic high mileage oil. For two it makes it more available than the Valvoline product to my knowledge because they don't offer it in a 5qt jug and three there's a big following on BITOG that would love to use it. Marketing genius right there.

Walmart and Pepboys sell Valvoline Maxlife Synthetic (silver bottle) in 5qt jugs along with Maxlife synthetic blend (red bottle) down here. They also sell M1 HM.

Last edited:
Hi All – We appreciate your positive comments and thank you for noticing our latest product to join the Pennzoil Platinum® line of motor oils! It’s true, we’ve begun producing Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage with PurePlus™ Technology specifically formulated to reduce leaks and oil consumption in older vehicles. Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage with PurePlus™ Technology is currently available at AutoZone retailers in 5W-20 and 5W-30 viscosity grades and will be rolling out to more major retailers over the next year. We appreciate your enthusiasm as we continue to develop products that deliver Complete Protection without compromise. – The Pennzoil Team

I like Pennzoil products but $36.00 for 5 quarts of engine oil is insane. Im sure its great oil although i never tried it but know pennzoil products are generally above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back