PCMO In A New Ecodiesel Part Deux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Volv04Life
He puts it on private every time i ask about his use of PCMO. lol.

Maybe you could stop asking him about PCMO so we can watch the video...
33.gif

I could but I want an answer. The guy must have more money than brains. He bought a spare VM 3.0 Diesel.

Is this the guy with the Ram PU that claims to be an engineer who ruined his engine messing with it?

He hasnt ruined it yet. I think hes on the verge of learning a hard lesson. Idk though. Hes gone 60,000 miles running Quaker State in a diesel so....

Originally Posted By: Volv04Life
He hasnt ruined it yet. I think hes on the verge of learning a hard lesson. Idk though. Hes gone 60,000 miles running Quaker State in a diesel so....
proof that qs is good stuff!

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Is this the guy with the Ram PU that claims to be an engineer who ruined his engine messing with it?

Yup, thats the idiot I mean guy. He's over on ram1500diesel spewing all kinds of garbage. Sad thing is most believe him.
Goes by user name mustangshawn.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pwr2tow
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

Yup, thats the idiot I mean guy. He's over on ram1500diesel spewing all kinds of garbage. Sad thing is most believe him.
Goes by user name mustangshawn.

Theres a post where the moderator tells him to "get a grip" and to quit posting [censored] information. He warns him to straiten up or he will close his account. Lol. This guys a next level douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back