Camtasia on a machine running 32 bit Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone out there who uses Camtasia.... any luck in getting it to run on a machine running 32 bit Windows without crashing every 5-10 minutes?

On their System Requirements webpage, it would appear that it runs fine with 32 bit Windows... but when it constantly crashes and you complain to their Tech Support department, then they recommend that you run it on a machine with 64 bit Windows. (That would be after they have your money, and you figure out how unstable it is on a 32 bit machine).

Problem is, 64 bit is not mentioned anywhere on their System Requirements page.

Need more background, also you could upgrade to 64bit windows for free if the computer is supported.

have you tried more than one computer? Maybe a fresh install of windows is what you need, or the AV is messing with it?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
Anyone out there who uses Camtasia.... any luck in getting it to run on a machine running 32 bit Windows without crashing every 5-10 minutes?

On their System Requirements webpage, it would appear that it runs fine with 32 bit Windows... but when it constantly crashes and you complain to their Tech Support department, then they recommend that you run it on a machine with 64 bit Windows. (That would be after they have your money, and you figure out how unstable it is on a 32 bit machine).

Problem is, 64 bit is not mentioned anywhere on their System Requirements page.

I did few years back, they were bad then, kept crashing, I don't have access to the emails but look at your windows logs to figure out why it is crashing.

post log here and I can help debug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back