Unitool battery brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
After deciding most of the ones available are cheap and similar to the $2 ones at HF I ordered two of these:

http://unitool.com/product.cfm?Category=441&ProductTypeID=1745

I could not find them available anywhere except Unitool and so I ordered from them, but since they are in Canada, the shipping is more than the brush. But it looks far superior to the cheap $2 ones.

I actually ordered 2 sets since the postage was the same for one or two sets.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Looks good! Made in USA too. Thanks for the link.

I was not sure whether Unitool made them or just distributed them. But I could not find any place in the USA selling them.

Unitool is Canadian.

Hello, Use any style of "battery terminal brush" you like. As long as the bristles clean the lead.
BUT REMEMBER THIS....clean the underside of the clamp. I swear forgotten crud spreads.
You can do a 90% good job and even spray the terminal with sealer but if you leave a "colony of oxidation" on the dark side of the clamp, it will spread and spoil your efforts. Kira

I wonder how you could find the manufacturer. Id doubt that a canadian company is the only ones that sell it.

Looks good!

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I wonder how you could find the manufacturer. Id doubt that a canadian company is the only ones that sell it.

Looks good!

The marking on the plastic tool says "VIVA TOOL - Made in USA".

A Google of VIVA TOOL comes up with "Fargo Industrial Supply" in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back