Never any juicy oil deals in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: geeman789
Cdn Tire has Mobil1 4.4 l jugs at 40 % off starting tomorrow... ! As per their weekly flyer...

Still going on M1 AFE 4.4L for $30.99

decent deal

Target will be liquidating the remaining stock in their Canadian stores soon. Might be worth keeping an eye on whatever oil they have on their shelves.

Did they even carry oil? I only went in a couple of times to our local store and they may have had a couple of dozen quart containers but nothing bigger. I can see why they are closing.

Originally Posted By: Stewie
It seems that CA tire is gonna have sale on Mobil1 jugg + 1L next week. Better keep an eye out

4.4L + 1L for $32.99

Originally Posted By: Oily_hair
It seems that CA tire is gonna have sale on Mobil1 jugg + 1L next week. Better keep an eye out

4.4L + 1L for $32.99

As far as i know 4.4L + 1L is $39.99 Edit: My bad, it was 32.49

Current deal is 4.4L jug is $30.99 for regular/AFE and $35.99 for EP.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dgunay

4.4L + 1L for $32.99

As far as i know 4.4L + 1L is $39.99 Edit: My bad, it was 32.49

Current deal is 4.4L jug is $30.99 for regular/AFE and $35.99 for EP.

I picked 2 juggs couple days ago, my engine is 2.0 so I am good with 4.4 juggs

Here is my stash

o1ynjFN.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: cb450sc
Did they even carry oil? I only went in a couple of times to our local store and they may have had a couple of dozen quart containers but nothing bigger. I can see why they are closing.

They carried a bit of M1 at my local store.

4.4L + 1L for $32.99

I am guessing 0W40 won't be included?

Originally Posted By: camrydriver111

4.4L + 1L for $32.99

I am guessing 0W40 won't be included?

Nope, only 5w30-5w20 and 10w30 were included.

Photo was taken from RFD

5N6ZcKV.jpg

Originally Posted By: HK45

Further, I was just reading in the news this morning that Target Canada has been given the go ahead to start liquidating their inventory, so if any of you want some Mobile 1 keep an eye out.

Further, I was just reading in the news this morning that Target Canada has been given the go ahead to start liquidating their inventory, so if any of you want some Mobile 1 keep an eye out.

10-30% off. Hardly a "liquidation". Save your time and don't make the special trip to Target unless it's on your way home from work.

Originally Posted By: sir1900

10-30% off. Hardly a "liquidation". Save your time and don't make the special trip to Target unless it's on your way home from work.

I just went to Target, engine oil is 10% off, more expensive than CT. It might take more than one hour to pay as people line up.

Originally Posted By: sir1900

Originally Posted By: mymdx
I just went to Target, engine oil is 10% off, more expensive than CT. It might take more than one hour to pay as people line up.

Yeah, I heard people saying that the 10% "sale price" is actually higher on some stuff than before it went on sale. Kind of reminds of Black Friday shenanigans.

Walmart has 4.73L pennzoil yellow for $13.88 and platinum $28.88. Excludes 0W20.

The one I saw has the 5L yellow for $27 and the skid right behind are the platinum for 28.88. What a rip off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back