Tesla P85D insane launch reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy puts friends and family in his Tesla P85D to demonstrate the new "insane" mode which does 0-70 in about 3 seconds.

This is the most entertaining video I've seen in a while. My favorite is the black guy near the beginning, he reminds me so much of my buddy Steve back in NY. I linked the version below that isn't censored for those who want the full experience.
Clean version

EXPLICIT version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpaLgF1uLB8

Last edited:
I bet guys in hot cars (Vette, Viper, etc, etc) about freak when this car smokes them from 0 to 70 from a stop light.
grin.gif

I want to see Rob Feretti censored off over this car. He is a whiny little pube anyway. I tried to say hi to him at the 2014 NYIAS, but he has this air of snark.. it was.. difficult.

Tesla 0wnz.. I want to see it at 2015 NYIAS!

I also saw (the only made) Fisker yesterday.. lol. They must be on fire sale, like Maseratis..

Will be interesting to see how the authorities deal with this.

Biker videos himself doing a wheelie...puts it on youtube, self incriminates...

Idiot hoon shows burnout in a cul de sac, on youtube...self incriminates.

Idiot doing 4 second 0-70MPH, including stating his speed, in an obviously not 70MPH area...but driving a politiclly correct car...

hmmm.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

Idiot doing 4 second 0-70MPH, including stating his speed, in an obviously not 70MPH area...but driving a politiclly correct car...

hmmm.

Unless they show the speedo, it's unprove-able

hmmm.

"The authorities"....LOL they will do nothing...well they might want to buy one....
crackmeup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: brandini

hmmm.

Unless they show the speedo, it's unprove-able

You ain't seen nothin'!
laugh.gif

Well I drove one not long ago, I need no proof as to what it will do.

It will do exactly what the gentleman in the U-tube claims it will do.

hmmm.

There are so many illegal things posted on youtube everyday. The only way police ever care is if they get a complaint from a person in their district, and then they might bother to give the video a brief glance to see if they could actually identify the location, and if its obvious that someone identifiable is speeding or doing whatever.

Originally Posted By: leeharvey418
If you're a commercial enterprise doing acceleration testing anywhere other than a rented (or business-owned) test track, you deserve to be held criminally liable.

And you Sir have NEVER knowingly exceeded the speed limit?????

Originally Posted By: jcwit
Originally Posted By: leeharvey418
If you're a commercial enterprise doing acceleration testing anywhere other than a rented (or business-owned) test track, you deserve to be held criminally liable.

And you Sir have NEVER knowingly exceeded the speed limit?????

About 90% or more drivers in So Cal violate speed limit 24/7 on every major highways.

If you are at speed limit but not the right most lane you are the problem to all cars around you.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
I can't stand that that thing makes no noise at all. Not even electric motor whine.

Half the fun is the sound.

If you have decent headphones/speakers you can hear there is indeed some electric motor whine, but it is pretty subtle.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
I can't stand that that thing makes no noise at all. Not even electric motor whine.

Half the fun is the sound.

Ain't that the truth. I'm sure there's a soundtrack to be made available soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back