Nissan? New kind of ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's that bad. The HDR photography processing (making the sky dark) makes me want to throw up every time I see it though.

Nissan made good cars, when I was travel to south american, I saw 80% car there is nissan. All taxi is nissan. I been own nissan car for 20+ years. My high school years was 240sx.... my family car back then was the maxima.

really excite about the new nissan cummins diesel. Its going to be good truck.

better then aluminum ford F150 lol,

Nissan is a company that bring american job to our economy , made right here in american. and Nissan is actually listen to peoples and offer these diesel to smaller truck. ask that to ford and chevy.

My next truck will be a titan with cummins diesel

You can blame Ford for the Tonka connection. The 2008 Super Duties were based on their Tonka concept truck.

Japanese don't seem to understand the thin line between "tough" and ugly.

nah, you just cant afford it
grin.gif

I didn't think it looked so bad until I saw the head on and side view on Nissan's web site. I like the look of the Frontier. The only full size truck I like now is the Silverado. The rest have just gotten silly with the huge grills, giant headlights and odd lines.
Sure the Silverado has a giant grill, but Chevy trucks always have. Even the new ones remind me of My grandpas 1983 Scottsdale. You can see the heritage in the looks. I am not a big fan of the giant flares on the fenders though. I still like my 2004 F-150 the best.

I agree that the giant grille concept has gotten way out of hand...especially with Ford and Chevy.

It's not as ugly as the Murano, but it's not far behind.

I'm not going to knock the big grille business. The heat exchangers behind my big ole grille are larger than the grille itself, so it would appear to be functionally justified.

Originally Posted By: MetalSlug
better then aluminum ford F150 lol,

Nissan is a company that bring american job to our economy , made right here in american. and Nissan is actually listen to peoples and offer these diesel to smaller truck. ask that to ford and chevy.

My next truck will be a titan with cummins diesel

Don't have an Italian company buy you out and still expect to be called an American brand.

Originally Posted By: wirelessF
Don't have an Italian company buy you out and still expect to be called an American brand.

Don't make vehicles in Mexico and Canada and still expect to be called an American brand.

now that a one nice truck, that cummins diesel will make the titan truck sell going up.

Seen some early preview and early review of the new titan, very positive feedback
thumbsup2.gif

I can wait til its coming out, its something I been want get into a very long time.

I don't believe the addition of a diesel engine has ever drove up the sales of any model line, due to the unpopularity of diesel in general, but there is a first time for everything.

The truck has the capabilities of somewhere between a half-ton and three quarter ton truck. Many of us in towing would like a more capable truck without buying a heavier truck that rides rougher among other things.

This is A BIG WIN for those of us who tow on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back