Cars you wouldnt drive if they were FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: horse123
Anything made by Ford, VW, Toyota, BMW, Nissan (exception GT-R), or Chrysler (except Ram trucks) and that includes all of their other companies like Nissan/Infiniti or Toyota/Lexus.

Other than that, anything made before 2012.

Boy, with that kind of taste, where's the Rolls and Bentley in your signature? Oh, and you might want to remove the Ford GT from it
smirk.gif

Wait, BMW owns Rolls, so scratch that too one eh?

Ford GT doesn't count. It's like calling a Bentley Continental a Jetta.

Actually let me include a list of vehicles I would drive at all. Easier.

Acura, M-B, certain Audi cars, Chevrolet/GMC/Ram trucks but nothing else by them except ZL1, Subaru, GT-R, GT, Koenigsegg, Lotus, Porsche, Tesla of course, and Volvo.

Not on that list not driving it.

Last edited:
Anything made by Ford, VW, Toyota, BMW, Nissan (exception GT-R), or Chrysler (except Ram trucks) and that includes all of their other companies like Nissan/Infiniti or Toyota/Lexus.

Other than that, anything made before 2012.

Boy, with that kind of taste, where's the Rolls and Bentley in your signature? Oh, and you might want to remove the Ford GT from it
smirk.gif

Wait, BMW owns Rolls, so scratch that too one eh?

Ford GT doesn't count. It's like calling a Bentley Continental a Jetta.

Sure it counts, it has the blue oval on the front. It isn't even another brand under the same corporate umbrella and Ford is proud to call it their halo car.

Acura, M-B, certain Audi cars, Chevrolet/GMC/Ram trucks but nothing else by them except ZL1, Subaru, GT-R, GT, Koenigsegg, Lotus, Porsche, Tesla of course, and Volvo.

But you own nothing on that list, which makes it ridiculous. This isn't Dream Car garage, it was about vehicles you wouldn't drive if they were free. It sounds like you'd be walking.

But you own nothing on that list, which makes it ridiculous. This isn't Dream Car garage, it was about vehicles you wouldn't drive if they were free. It sounds like you'd be walking.

Have: 2012 Impreza 2.0i

^ from my signature

Now who makes the Impreza? Was it Ruf? Nahhhhhh... Pagani? Yeah that's it.

And yes, I would rather walk than drive a piece of [censored] car or one whose fanbase is full of dbags.

Last edited:

Have: 2012 Impreza 2.0i

^ from my signature

Now who makes the Impreza? Was it Ruf? Nahhhhhh... Pagani? Yeah that's it.

And yes, I would rather walk than drive a piece of [censored] car or one whose fanbase is full of dbags.

LOL!!! Good luck with that.

LOL!!! Good luck with that.

Yeah, no Subie fans meet that description...
crackmeup2.gif

If I needed a car and someone offered me one free I'd take it and drive it. "Pride goeth before a fall." A little wash and polish wouldn't hurt either.

I don't think I could accept a loooong stretch limo though. I don't think I could park it, and I'd be embarassed to be seen driving it. I think I could manage a moderate stretch Mercedes though. Might even be fun.

Pontiac Aztec, Buick Rendezvous, Sunfire sedan, or one of those old Saab's that looks like an easter egg on wheels.

Originally Posted By: Virtuoso
Pinto?

Dark green over black with the 2.3/4-speed, please, either a hatch or a station wagon.
cool.gif

That wood sided Chrysler convertible is pretty ugly. I probably couldn't be paid to drive that one. But the others are really no problem for me.

I'd rock a Pacer. Party on Wayne! Party on Garth!

monocle-optical-men-face.jpg

Now where did I park the Duesenberg?

Too mass-produced.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
The Wagon Queen Family Truckster station wagon (Clark Griswold Edition)

Griswold-stationwagon-8.jpg
Where's Grandma?

Aunt Edna?

"You think you hate it now, but wait until you drive it."

1987-Yugo-GV-Sport-01.jpg

There's not much I won't drive. In fact, odd, unloved cars are ones I can be very fond of. For example, I would *love* to have a Mustang II that was in good condition.

Originally Posted By: Mykl
1987-Yugo-GV-Sport-01.jpg

There's not much I won't drive. In fact, odd, unloved cars are ones I can be very fond of. For example, I would *love* to have a Mustang II that was in good condition.

I always liked the Mustang II Cobra.

As long as its close to original condition, I'll pretty much drive anything. Though I wouldn't take an Isetta, Vespa 400 or any other micro car on the interstate, but that's more for safety reasons. Heck! Aztec? Pacer? Lumina of any kind? Heck yeah I'd drive it. Don't care. Image means nothing to me when it comes from going to point A to point B. Come to think of it, I still have a flip phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back