Missing contributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to disappear occasionally but then shows up again. I can't remember exactly but the last time he was gone for a while I think he had gone on a trip.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
He seems to disappear occasionally but then shows up again. I can't remember exactly but the last time he was gone for a while I think he had gone on a trip.

Yup, this.

PM the guy if you want to know why he is not here.

After 10,000 Mobil 1 vs Amsoil vs Redline vs Pennzoil Platinum threads do get boring.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette

After 10,000 Mobil 1 vs Amsoil vs Redline vs Pennzoil Platinum threads do get boring.

Hey, you left off Pennzoil Ultra!

Originally Posted By: Keystone
Have the churls succeeded in running off CATERHAM with their petty attacks?
I hope not.

His profile shows he was online just 4 days ago.

CATERHAM can be churl himself and leaves a lot of unanswered questions on the table. His infatuation with high VI, light-for-grade oils borders on insanity. Fanboys of anything are annoying.

I hope not.

Who, what, when, where are the "churis"

And for the record,
grin.gif
put any starburst oil in the proper grade, in a new car every 5K, and a oil related problem 99.999999% of the time will not occur, the rest of the car will fail though.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette

show me where the interesting stuff is. Anything different gets shutdown pronto.

I hope not.

Sometimes people decide to go on vacation and choose not to announce it on a discussion forum.

I have seen guys disappear for a month or more and then show up again (and not just guys who had received a temporary ban either!). Some guys decide to leave for a while because they have become tired of this website and maybe they show up again even years later.

I have thought about leaving for a while myself. There are some jerks here who show no respect fro anybody else. And I get tired of dealing with the retread who keeps coming back with new user names and harassing people.

We all have heard of people who, after a merriliy ignored abscence, are found dead in their homes, often having turned into catfood. Whether a family member, a neighbor, or someone we regularly hear from online has vanished, should be cause to ask questions, I think. A considerate person will let his aquaintances know he'll be out of town raher than pulling an unexplained vanishing act, having jetted to Cabo without giving word.

So here you have it, should I stop posting for more than a week or so, I'm likely splattered with a broken neck on the basement floor. Please don't let the cats get me!

hotwheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back