Pics from a local Antique shop in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I dropped into a local vintage lighting antique shop here in Toronto Canada,
but they also sell gas an oil related items and other stuff as well. I took some pics of some of the stuff they have now. Prices were not cheap but I did manage to buy a full DSL oil can from them for $15.00
check it out
smile.gif

photo_5.jpg

photo_11.jpg

photo_12.jpg

photo_13.jpg

photo_14.jpg

photo_15.jpg

photo_16.jpg

photo_17.jpg

photo_18.jpg

photo_19.jpg

photo_20.jpg

photo_21.jpg

photo_22.jpg

photo_23.jpg

photo_24.jpg

photo_25.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo_6.jpg

photo_7.jpg

photo_8.jpg

photo_9.jpg

photo_10.jpg

If that gas can had no holes, I would have snatched it up, ran some BB's through it, and put liner in it, to USE.

It would be much better than the junk we got nowdays(look for NATO cans as well)

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
If that gas can had no holes, I would have snatched it up, ran some BB's through it, and put liner in it, to USE.

It would be much better than the junk we got nowdays(look for NATO cans as well)
We can buy brand new NATO spec fuel cans up here with no restrictions. I bought 2 a month ago at Princess Auto. One 20 liter and one 10 liter. Awsome cans, very heavy duty. I will be buying more for sure.

I like the spout to open oil cans, opened many a can with one of those. I'm old too....lots of those signs were new back then.

Very Very nice.

My Grandad's garage would have made a great museum...bar the asbestos brake linings and head gaskets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back