small drone found on White House lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what this drone looks like, but am glad its not a radio control airplane that I lost.

I wonder if its a real "drone" or a hobby/toy plane. Even if the markings are all Chinese it could be a hobby plane that someone lost. Since most hobby/toy planes are made in China.

Last edited:
Guess the emperor cant open any windows.
crackmeup2.gif

These things are going to be banned. I have no personal issue with them, but as we all know they have real potential to be used for many nefarious uses!

-Spying & peeping Tom
-delivering toxins
-fouling CCTV cameras
-etc too scary to consider!

Originally Posted By: KGMtech
These things are going to be banned. I have no personal issue with them, but as we all know they have real potential to be used for many nefarious uses!

-fouling CCTV cameras

They need to combine drones with GREEN LASER CANNONS for the obvious LULZ.

Who knows, maybe next year we can buy cuban cigars stateside but have to go to canada for drones and those easter eggs with prizes inside.

Anyone who has walked around the White House or the gardens around it would see just how easy it would be to do this. Not saying it should be done, but it's not like there is a force field or bubble around the grounds.

Stunts like this will Ban Drones within a year or so. Watch legislation change on this VERY quickly for "Public Safety" reasons.

ALl the Millions of dollars spent on White House Security and they could not pick up a Drone flying into a tree. NICE
18.gif

Now our taxes will go up MORE now so the White House can have a "Drone Defense" Team on hand at all times.

Jeff

They couldn't pick up a guy jumping the fence before.
smile.gif

And you're right that there are no good uses for these pint-sized drones.

It sounds as if the SS does need some practice, so let the SS have shotguns, use #8 shot, and use them for practice.

Well atleast he will do something. Not a lot of doing something these last few months.
Originally Posted By: NHGUY
Obama will have an executive order on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back