My new ride. Left over 2013 SV CC 2wd Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The early model 04-07 diff failures were supposedly attributed to a poorly sourced ring or spider gear which was sorted out in the 08' models. I own a 12' Pro4x with the GKN electronic locker and from my knowledge there are no reported failures of the GKN electronic locking rears. I added a replacement mag-hytec diff cover then closely monitored wear-in of both front/rear diffs and transfer case which broke in beautifully with minimal wear. My mileage hovers around 13mpg with GoodYear Duratrac 275/70-18's and a slight front lift with the Bilsteins. Power is outstanding, mileage not so great. I've been very happy with this truck having owned Ford, GM and Toyota. Sticker was $42k on mine and I picked it up for $34k so I felt like I got a fantastic deal at the time.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rrtx2007
The early model 04-07 diff failures were supposedly attributed to a poorly sourced ring or spider gear which was sorted out in the 08' models. I own a 12' Pro4x with the GKN electronic locker and from my knowledge there are no reported failures of the GKN electronic locking rears. I added a replacement mag-hytec diff cover then closely monitored wear-in of both front/rear diffs and transfer case which broke in beautifully with minimal wear. My mileage hovers around 13mpg with GoodYear Duratrac 275/70-18's and a slight front lift with the Bilsteins. Power is outstanding, mileage not so great. I've been very happy with this truck having owned Ford, GM and Toyota. Sticker was $42k on mine and I picked it up for $34k so I felt like I got a fantastic deal at the time.

Good to hear. How many miles on yours?

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
Wait, 5700 miles on it, and they sold it as NEW???

No it was never titled, but they sold it as a CPO. 100k warranty included.
Dealer use only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back