Tesla Model S P85D vs Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears the hellcat was doing a 200 foot long burnout, thing accelerated slower than a prius. Of course that could have been transmission smoke if he forgot how to shift, but it looked like he doesn't know how to use traction control, manual or electronic.

Last edited:
3.61 60' is worse than a Prius. The Challenger's tires didn't hook for whatever reason.

Originally Posted By: brentalan
3.61 60' is worse than a Prius. The Challenger's tires didn't hook for whatever reason.

Now that I watch more closely looks like he's acting like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum because he got a bad start, so he just decided it was funny and safe to burnout all the way down the track.

The P85D is NO JOKE. I cannot wait until I can afford a Tesla, ANY Tesla. They are THE KEy to the future. This is absolutely a case of 'shut up and take my money'.

What an idiotic video. Waste of my time, to be perfectly honest with you. 17.x quarter mile run for the Challenger? Come on, totally pathetic run and doesn't count. I demand a rematch, although the launch and power of the Tesla is epic! Wish I could afford one.

Originally Posted By: Artem
Wish I could afford one.

I wish a lot more people could afford electric vehicles ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back