Post your AR builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: FastGame
WoW ! $470 for an AR, time to get my butt in gear.

Yeah, it helps saving money on the rifle so I can buy more ammo. It is only that price because I watched for deals for months, and even got in on a price mistake from PSA making my BCG free. I've kept a very detailed spreadsheet tracking my costs.

Spreadsheet

Originally Posted By: RoGuE
Originally Posted By: FastGame
WoW ! $470 for an AR, time to get my butt in gear.

Yeah, it helps saving money on the rifle so I can buy more ammo. It is only that price because I watched for deals for months, and even got in on a price mistake from PSA making my BCG free. I've kept a very detailed spreadsheet tracking my costs.

Spreadsheet

I really like how your gun looks, clean and smooth.

Thanks, that's what I was going for. Simple and clean. No fancy rails or mounted objects. Perhaps I'll get some sort of red dot later on, but I'll get comfortable with the iron sights for now.

uNIAy21.jpg

Yep, here is my newly finished build. Everything you see here totals $470. The barrel is a PSA CHF FN barrel.
I like the clean look of it as well. I also like the full size with 20 inch barrel with iron sights.

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
uNIAy21.jpg

Yep, here is my newly finished build. Everything you see here totals $470. The barrel is a PSA CHF FN barrel.
I like the clean look of it as well. I also like the full size with 20 inch barrel with iron sights.

I think i want to build one like that.

I built a 50 beowulf with my AR lower. I absolutely love that thing. It's become my go-to gun. I did not use a muzzle brake, and I have a non threaded barrel.

I instead, used a recoil absorbing stock. Works perfectly. Did I mention that this thing is fun? It's also very light, which makes it easy to handle.

It also blasts holes right through railroad tie backstops! Something a 223 will never do.

This pic is not mine, but the setup is very similar, the only difference is my stock.

NES-AR-Shooin.jpg

710250.jpg

Check out this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61aS6C_VO7I

and this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHmm8_iKmRw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back