Hitler on the CLA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
grin2.gif

I can totally relate.All the new cars I have looked at are so F@#$% up I can't get myself to spent my money with a smile on my face.

I have watched the video over and over. I relieves my pent up hate of all the crud that is put into new vehicles that are virtually useless to get between point a and point b reliably. Or actually enhanses the driving experience.

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
DO they have one where Hitler reacts to: TRANSMISSIONS... WITHOUT F*^KING DIPSTICKS ?

... and engines, too.

I like the part about taking 5 plastic engine covers off to actually get at the engine. I HATE THAT. What, are the modern yuppy soccer moms today scared to see the mechanical workings of an engine???

I've seen the Downfall videos on Progressive Rock.
Very funny.

"Everyone who thinks Kansas is Prog, leave the room."

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Icecube
So true! Where are the manual rwd in North America?! Might as well try to find an unicorn....

There are plenty.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I like the part about taking 5 plastic engine covers off to actually get at the engine. I HATE THAT. What, are the modern yuppy soccer moms today scared to see the mechanical workings of an engine???

no this is to protect said moms from a HOT engine, so they don't burn their hands...

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I like the part about taking 5 plastic engine covers off to actually get at the engine. I HATE THAT.

I'm surprised the hood can still be opened by the driver. I mean, there isn't much you can do there anymore. Only the service dept should have the key.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back