what to buy what to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
$3k. Anything is likely to need some work to make it decent. In the $3k youre begging. Beggars shouldn't be choosers. In other words, don't have a brand loyalty, look for value in that price segment - look for OPPROTUNITY, regardless of make.

3 grand out here spends a lot better than it does where you are . That being said certainly a good idea to go where the deal is

I had a '94 Exploder with the pushrod V6 / 5 speed hi/lo combo and it got me everywhere I wanted to go fishing.

I had no troubles with any of the 4 wd / auto hubs gear, but it needs exercise every month or so.

The 5 speed was a crummy tranny, but most of them will have been rebuilt several times by now.

Originally Posted By: Win
I had a '94 Exploder with the pushrod V6 / 5 speed hi/lo combo and it got me everywhere I wanted to go fishing.

I had no troubles with any of the 4 wd / auto hubs gear, but it needs exercise every month or so.

The 5 speed was a crummy tranny, but most of them will have been rebuilt several times by now.

Doubt it. The 5 speeds that came in those Explorers have a reputation for being long lasting, durable units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back