Gazpromneft G-Energy oils

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Energy%20F%20Synt%20%200W-40.jpg

http://g-energy.org/en/catalog/index.html

Did anyone ever hear about this before?

Last edited:
That might be true, but I'm interested in the quality of the oil.

All that is known about it is that it's made in an ex-Chevron refinery.

All the oils are SM from what I can see. And the website needs work. I would not go out of my way to purchase it (especially as a Russian company).

Well, I am Ukrainian so I think my opinion on this oil may be very, very emotional.

However, speaking about the quality. In most of the tests made in Russia the russian-made oil are inferiour to the usual top manufactures (Mobil, Castrol, Motul, Valvoline, etc).

Some of the oils made in Russia however are not that bad (Lukoil). I did not see anything good with Gazprom title on it.

I am also Ukrainian. And for the same reason I never buy anything American. I have yet to see what America makes better than China or any other country. That Gazprom oils are made in Italy. That fact make me hesitant to buy it as well.

Originally Posted By: Ded Mazai
I am also Ukrainian. And for the same reason I never buy anything American. I have yet to see what America makes better than China or any other country. That Gazprom oils are made in Italy. That fact make me hesitant to buy it as well.
What a world we live in.

And your welcome for all that WE did to tear down the Iron Curtain. It appears that those freedom loving Russians would appear to like dictators better tha democracy. Much of Eastern Europe is free now, so nobody will make you buy anything American.

Last edited:
That is why more and more people even in the Western Europe protest against the American occupation ("freedom"). The Central Europe is week and is under total American control. You cannot really trust what they say. They just convey the American point of view. Just like you.

The Central Europe is week and is under total American control.

Yes! They even recently occupied Crimea and some of the regions of eastern Ukraine )))

That is why more and more people even in the Western Europe protest against the American occupation ("freedom"). The Central Europe is week and is under total American control. You cannot really trust what they say. They just convey the American point of view. Just like you.

lol Is that what RT TV says these days? A military alliance with the USA is not occupation, however the German Democratic Republic, People's Republic of Poland, Czechoslovakia etc. certainly was occupation and oppression. Central Europe is free. I am from central Europe and we are very happy not to be under Russian control.

I don't think we can come to any sort agreement. We are on the different sides of the conflict. Period.

What conflict? Only side that is in the conflict is Russia.
Yeas people in Europe want Russians, probably that is why you have "huge" lines in front of Russian embassies. People just cannot wait to move to free and prosperous Russia, that cannot even make best Vodka anymore, not to mention something more complex.

I don't think we can come to any sort agreement. We are on the different sides of the conflict. Period.

Most certainly
smile.gif

My uncle worked in Czechoslovakia in 80s for a Croatian firm (then part of Yugoslav Federation). They were building new Skoda factory I believe. Anyway he met a young Czech girl that later become his wife. They (Czechs) couldn't buy even most common things like jeans or women's nylons. Those were real exotic. They lived in a complete misery. Of course for her
to move to Yugoslavia was very difficult. They couldn't travel anywhere outside of Czechoslovakia. Even if you wanted to travel to a different city some sort of permit was necessary. Insane. It took 2-3 years for her to actually move here. You guys can imagine what she thinks about Russians.
25 years later Czech economy did catch up with lesser Euro economies and they live completely different life now.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: chrisri

My uncle worked in Czechoslovakia in 80s for a Croatian firm (then part of Yugoslav Federation). They were building new Skoda factory I believe. Anyway he met a young Czech girl that later become his wife. They (Czechs) couldn't buy even most common things like jeans or women's nylons. Those were real exotic. They lived in a complete misery. Of course for her
to move to Yugoslavia was very difficult. They couldn't travel anywhere outside of Czechoslovakia. Even if you wanted to travel to a different city some sort of permit was necessary. Insane. It took 2-3 years for her to actually move here. You guys can imagine what she thinks about Russians.
25 years later Czech economy did catch up with lesser Euro economies and they live completely different life now.

I remember Romanians in Ex-Yugoslavia. They were coming to sell even most basic agricultural products bcs there was no market there. But most strikingly, once when they sell stuff, they buy TV antennas, since in Yugoslavia you could buy high quality TV antennas like Siemens, Grunding etc. They used that to catch Yugoslavian TV channels (those who live close enough to Yugoslavia) bcs that was only window to the west.

A good delusion is a terrible thing to waste. Do the Russians pay you by the word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back