The long-lost GHT second Volvo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: pandus13
Trav and Clevy,
you can see now the true gentleman! my hat is off to you.

GHT/MalfunctionProne, glad to have you back in one piece.
now go buy that lady something nice. or take her shopping. good women are hard to find and even harder to keep.

i almost killed a mercury mystique on low oil (nothing on the dipstick). that's how i learn to change the oil/brakes/atf/sparks/tuneup/fluids.

signed: former "dreamer" gone dad and professional

Thank you Clevy! Trav! Pandus13!
10.gif

... dropped in, originally to photo bomb.. but also to see those shaking fists at a computer screen.. I was gonna graze through comments, but am happy to see some that have their [censored] together come in and say "Hey now.. settle down, and have some nice hot cocoa. You had too much sugar."

And Trav! I may still buy those injectors, sir! I have one of these
smile.gif
(1993) - S-10 Tahoe LT, VIN W

*again.. Newark folks: PM me. I don't bite, love food, work two jobs now, and am outgoing. Some of us hate somebody. Try loving somebody. I like Panda Express myself. I do not like Union, or Rt 22. Maybe South Plainfield? .. I don't knlw. PM.. I bleed red blood.. just like you.

*photo bomb*

b92dd7f25ed9ccf29983db08f68f301e.jpg

Originally Posted By: Trav
Nothing wrong with the thread you linked to Overkill, its hilarious.
Calling the guy bipolar and a creature and others offering donations to get him banned is just not okay in anyones book.

IF the man is really bipolar or has other issues and someone knows that then IMHO thats deliberately bullying him and drive him to doing things he normally wouldn't do.
Nuff said, there for the grace of God go i and all that. No point in going further, life's too dam short.

+2 and this is a technical help forum! Dude's asking for technical help. Some get involved in the meta-picture, then get offended when their feet aren't worshipped by immediate "compliance", whatever that is.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: Trav
Nothing wrong with the thread you linked to Overkill, its hilarious.
Calling the guy bipolar and a creature and others offering donations to get him banned is just not okay in anyones book.

IF the man is really bipolar or has other issues and someone knows that then IMHO thats deliberately bullying him and drive him to doing things he normally wouldn't do.
Nuff said, there for the grace of God go i and all that. No point in going further, life's too dam short.

+2 and this is a technical help forum! Dude's asking for technical help. Some get involved in the meta-picture, then get offended when their feet aren't worshipped by immediate "compliance", whatever that is.

I worship NO ONE!

See pic #3 above to those that need it
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Originally Posted By: pandus13
Trav and Clevy,
you can see now the true gentleman! my hat is off to you.

GHT/MalfunctionProne, glad to have you back in one piece.
now go buy that lady something nice. or take her shopping. good women are hard to find and even harder to keep.

i almost killed a mercury mystique on low oil (nothing on the dipstick). that's how i learn to change the oil/brakes/atf/sparks/tuneup/fluids.

signed: former "dreamer" gone dad and professional

Thank you Clevy! Trav! Pandus13!
10.gif

... dropped in, originally to photo bomb.. but also to see those shaking fists at a computer screen.. I was gonna graze through comments, but am happy to see some that have their [censored] together come in and say "Hey now.. settle down, and have some nice hot cocoa. You had too much sugar."

And Trav! I may still buy those injectors, sir! I have one of these
smile.gif
(1993) - S-10 Tahoe LT, VIN W

*again.. Newark folks: PM me. I don't bite, love food, work two jobs now, and am outgoing. Some of us hate somebody. Try loving somebody. I like Panda Express myself. I do not like Union, or Rt 22. Maybe South Plainfield? .. I don't knlw. PM.. I bleed red blood.. just like you.

*photo bomb*

b92dd7f25ed9ccf29983db08f68f301e.jpg

Im guessing those are the wheels off the mustang? sweet! Please tell us if you are running synthetic oil?? Nitrogen in the tires?? does the gas light work? Are you running 93 octane? please dont listen to the naysayers on here...photobomb us and please come back with more videos.. Panda Express FTW!!!

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Some of the comments in this thread however are, IMHO, inappropriate.

That was my point.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
I too am surprised to see something like this on BITOG.

I am even more surprised to see it still open/ not deleted..

The linked thread is hilarious. Very similar to the original Volvo thread on here.

Yeah, but reposting it on BITOG just adds fuel to the fire, IMO. There is only one way this thread could have gone. Next thing you know people will be reposting his squashing videos.

Shame on me for partaking in it, even if what I wrote was more or less accurate.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
I too am surprised to see something like this on BITOG.

I am even more surprised to see it still open/ not deleted..

The linked thread is hilarious. Very similar to the original Volvo thread on here.

Yeah, but reposting it on BITOG just adds fuel to the fire, IMO. There is only one way this thread could have gone. Next thing you know people will be reposting his squashing videos.

Shame on me for partaking in it, even if what I wrote was more or less accurate.

QP, eljefino and OVERKILL are perhaps the three most veteran posters here.. and I respect what they say. So should we all.

Sometimes, we get a bumch of chuckleheads that pile on. It happens sometimes, but should be done sparingly. Everyone needs a "release."

0bf825c7c48d28daa99c183f9d28a9c0.jpg

And PM me if you want to meet me. I will be worth some real money some day. Looking for those that want to be a part of it.

My location is on point.

I don't know you, or your apparent history with this website. Thankfully I have better things to do with my time, than to spend so much time here, that I know what all the controversy is.

My only comment was in relation to the linked thread, wherein a fellow (apparently you) continually ignored good advice.

So my only point is listen to good advice when given.

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Taken right right now. Look at my nonchalance and confidence.

Respecting those with sense, and laughing my MFing [censored] off at you fools.

d5bd1cb803b084a54525c460a9ca8e1d.jpg

Is it just me? or do u look just like Heisenberg? Good look for ya man.

Heisenberg_-_Bryan_Cranston.jpg

MalfunctionProne, you seem like a character man. I read this post and the one on SwedeSpeed and I have to give you props for taking shots and still staying positive.

Originally Posted By: glock19
MalfunctionProne, you seem like a character man. I read this post and the one on SwedeSpeed and I have to give you props for taking shots and still staying positive.

Indeed. There is NOTHING wrong with entertaining threads that blend both automotive and characters.

I hope the mods will leave this thread in tact and allow it to continue. If you don't like this thread click out of it and go somewhere else, so that the rest of us and enjoy it. Oh, and
Carnoobie, if you are reading, I hope we see you back sometime soon.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: glock19

Indeed. There is NOTHING wrong with entertaining threads that blend both automotive and characters.

I hope the mods will leave this thread in tact and allow it to continue. If you don't like this thread click out of it and go somewhere else, so that the rest of us and enjoy it. Oh, and
Carnoobie, if you are reading, I hope we see you back sometime soon.

good points, guys.these threads are "entertaining", and 'prone is an .... "odd" person.but,he does have a good sense of humor.we 'gotta give him that.

I've gotten to know Joe here on BITOG and he is a very good hearted guy and just an all around good person. I bet he'd be the type of friend who would give you the shirt off his back no questions asked and have your back no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back