The long-lost GHT second Volvo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
You heard it mentioned, you heard it was a sensitive subject. I now know why:

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?196249-Getting-a-99-V70-XC-AWD-for-free-Running-thread

Holy sweet train-wrecking *bleep*
crazy2.gif

I almost gave up reading the post after the first page but it gets good. Kind of like watching Fargo. Thank you for posting this.. by the way i found his video. Wow.

I'll make another donation to BITOG if you can find the video where he went to NYC to be interviewed about squashing.

Oh yes, the thread starts upon epic status at around page 6.

So much advice given. So much advice asked for. So much advice ignored.

Change the water pump because it's leaking? No, gotta change the PS fluid 30x, the ATF several times, the oil, put regain in the fuel, try to fix the low fuel light on the dash and risk ruining the fuel pump while running it out of gas several times to "troubleshoot" the issue.......
crazy2.gif

GHT has issues, period.

In some way I felt sorry for the poor sob. On the other hand: I feel great that he's no longer hanging out here on BITOG.

Wish him all the best in life though...

Q.

Oh and BTW: did I mentioned that he is a stubborn mule?

I spent a lot of time detailing and describing what steps to take with that car, based on hundreds of thousands of miles of experience with Volvos in general and that chassis in particular.

None of it was followed.

Originally Posted By: Quest
GHT has issues, period.

In some way I felt sorry for the poor sob. On the other hand: I feel great that he's no longer hanging out here on BITOG.

You do realize that he's been posting on BITOG as MalfunctionProne for the past several months, right?

BC.

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
GHT has issues, period.

You do realize that he's been posting on BITOG as MalfunctionProne for the past several months, right?

BC.

For some reason too, the new usernames are just so obvious.

Lol that thread is hilarious. I looked into some of his other posts, equally comedic.

His water pump was leaking and he was also suspecting a bad head gasket but insisted on fixing the low fuel light. He also did not know that this light does not work when the tank is full lol.

He posted a couple videos of driving 105 mph around other cars on the freeway.

He killed 2 Volvos within 8 months. First one he paid $2,000 for and the tranny died, the second one he got for free but spent $1,400 towing it around and having work done to it, then blows the head gasket (quite possibly far more damage than that) by not listening to the many many posts of people saying not to drive it with a leaking water pump. HIs infamous S10 Blazer is broken down currently and his Expedition is a total turd, driving it without a wheel down the freeway.

And he wants another Volvo!

So I have a question MalfunctionProne, how much cocaine do you do on a daily basis? Or do you have another drug of choice?

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
He killed 2 Volvos within 8 months. First one he paid $2,000 for and the tranny died, the second one he got for free but spent $1,400 towing it around and having work done to it, then blows the head gasket (quite possibly far more damage than that) by not listening to the many many posts of people saying not to drive it with a leaking water pump.

He was (still is?) collecting social welfare at the time, so the taxpayers were paying for his Volvo nonsense.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
First one he paid $2,000 for and the tranny died,

That wasn't even his. It was his BBW lady friend's car. He got angry at her, so he took it out on her car.

GHT has issues, period.

Wish him all the best in life though...

Q.

Oh and BTW: did I mentioned that he is a stubborn mule?

If only you knew man. If only you TRULY knew. *coughs*

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
I'll make another donation to BITOG if you can find the video where he went to NYC to be interviewed about squashing.

I second this. It's like watching a train wreck, you just can't look away no matter how hard you try.

I'll make a donation to BITOG too if they ban him and figure out a way to keep him off here for good. Lol

Originally Posted By: Nick R

I second this. It's like watching a train wreck, you just can't look away no matter how hard you try.

+1

Originally Posted By: Nick R

I'd still like to see Carnoobie pop up again...true these guys are maddening, and frustrating to engage, but at the same time there is a pretty big element of spectacle too, you just can't stop watching the implosion they create, it's fascinating.
crackmeup2.gif
crazy2.gif
28.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back