Lost reverse in my V70 T5 1999 Automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it out as I said, and I also had it apart, checked thru the contact surfaces inside there, today(or tomorrow) I shall plug it in again, to see if it is any difference
smile.gif

Yeah, I probably go for the IPD part, because the quality.
About the cars, yeah some of the parts was made all over, but some are made home in Sweden, and assembled in Torslanda (Gothenburg).. etc..
I worked for a while at Volvo, but at the truck department in Borås, Sweden

Originally Posted By: theswede
I got it out as I said, and I also had it apart, checked thru the contact surfaces inside there, today(or tomorrow) I shall plug it in again, to see if it is any difference
smile.gif

Yeah, I probably go for the IPD part, because the quality.
About the cars, yeah some of the parts was made all over, but some are made home in Sweden, and assembled in Torslanda (Gothenburg).. etc..
I worked for a while at Volvo, but at the truck department in Borås, Sweden

Glad to see you sorted out your problem!

By any chance do you have pics of your time at the Volvo Truck Plant in Sweden? If so please post them! Thanks!

I don't think I have!?
But Im going to sweden later this summer, and my parents might have on their computers
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: theswede
I don't think I have!?
But Im going to sweden later this summer, and my parents might have on their computers
smile.gif

Hej!

I visited Sweden (Norway and Denmark as well) about a decade ago and was really impressed by the people, the culture, and the
nature. Amazing country.

I learned a bit of the language and people were very responsive to my attempts to speak it.
It was funny though because many times people would automatically try and speak German to me in a number of situations even though I had not said a word to them. Interesting. I wonder what it was that made them think I was German (although by descent I am German (but fifth generation American)

Ok, I mounted the org. switch back in again, just to see if it was any difference before ordering a new one, nope , nada, nothing!!
frown.gif

So I don't think my problem is in the switch, but I hoped..
Gear box probably.. hmm

So I decides to pull the transmission (one of these days), and split it apart!
I am curious how they looks inside, and what kind of problem it has..
Only problem so far.. is that it seems to be hard to find parts for the tranny??
Any ideas from where to order?
Clutch pack, ev. module or etc..?

My transmission is out, and the best! I got some really good places to order parts
Now I just trying to decide what to change, except the wear and tear and ev. broken parts..😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back