Spring weather in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a little cool today in So Cal, the outdoor thermostat barely touches 60F today at 2:00 PM. But staring Thursday temperature will pass 75F and up to 79-80F on both Saturday and Sunday, this is Spring weather.

But we still don't have enough rain, the last was 10 days ago and don't have any until Wednesday next week.

Loving it, except for the still existing drought conditions!
cool.gif

Paradise? No.. Expensive? Yes.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Must be nice living in paradise...

Originally Posted By: MysticGold04

Bingo. The weather is the only redeeming quality left out here.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Can I send you some of our snow?

Sure, we can use some of your snow to fill our reservoirs, but you can keep your freezing temperature up there.

We have many bad things but weather(except rain) is not 1 of them.

Do you want to trade? I'll give you roads so salty they look like they are painted white (very pretty) plus 5 degree windy weather (makes the girls want to get close) in exchange for your terrible hot and dry weather.

1 in 8 Americans now call California home. It is so crowded and expensive. I left two years ago after living there my entire life.

My entire state I live in now has 3 million people. The average emergency room wait is 10 minutes.....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CKN

1 in 8 Americans now call California home. It is so crowded and expensive. I left two years ago after living there my entire life.

My entire state I live in now has 3 million people. The average emergency room wait is 10 minutes.....

Sounds cool. I'm thinking about a vacation to the SLC area in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back