Ram Rebel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to like it, I really do! But, I just can't.

They made it look like it can rival the Raptor, but that's it, all show no go. They raised the ride height and tweeked the suspension, wooptydo.

They missed the mark.

PPsssstt!

They just catering to the Cowboy crowd... They even have a "Rodeo assoc." discount!

Nothing like shocking and brutalizing horses to perform!!!!

Basically looks like every other newer dodge that someone put tires on. Now the Lexus and ram rebel are competing for weird grills.

That grille is super ugly.

Otherwise, I'm sure they'll steal a few Raptor customers as it looks to be much less expensive.

So it has wheels and an ugly grill and hood? I'm guessing they charge a lot of money for that ugliness?

Or you could just buy an SLT, throw some BFGoodrick all terrains on it...with a brush guard and a winch which this truck lacks...for $10k+ less and have a better truck...

The interior looks like a 17 year old rattle canned some trim body color, I thought that went out of style 10 years ago.

Last edited:
I love Rams (had one). I like most of the things they did, but that grille is hideous, and the tailgate is worse. They should put the 6.4L in it. I don't think it will compete with the Raptor. I don't know if it's supposed to? They would need to offer a factory Ram Runner to do that.

I wonder if the would have better luck bringing back the Lil Red Express?

I don't know if that is a worse looking front end than the new Raptor. It is becoming hard to decide which vehicles are the ugliest these days...

It looks like a goat.

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
I don't know if that is a worse looking front end than the new Raptor. It is becoming hard to decide which vehicles are the ugliest these days...

It looks like a goat.

You may be insulting goats!

The new Ford front end is hideous IMO, and this truck ranks right up there.

The "out do each other's garishness" is getting tiring, we somehow need less styling.

How about some content...

I recently saw the REBEL at the Detroit Auto Show it is totally awesome and great looking! side note sat in the Chevy Colorado and it is a small truck not midsized as they claim.
TOTO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back