Liam Neeson can stick it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's a typical Hollywood, hypocritical [censored]. his movies along with a few others have been banned from being played in my house.

Originally Posted By: ryansride2017
I will watch the upcoming Spongebob movie before I would watch any of his movies. To basically say, I don't like guns but I will use them to make millions, is hypocrisy at its best.

Liam Neeson

A lot of stars more popular than him have/had the same POV when it comes to guns.

Ditto (and i hate that fat pig Rush)but old Liam's stock just crashed in my book too. I wonder if all of his exquisite experience in this area was a product of his roles in films? I seem to remember another old fraud named Ron Reagan who's kept getting all twisted up between policy and old movie roles. These actors never fail to use that camera to open their big yapper about things that they know little about and because they know how to speak well come off as experts. It's no different than preachers, good old Al Sharpton comes to mind here. They get so used to flapping their lips and people listening to every word that they find themselves authorities.

Europeans have a different viewpoint about guns. I can understand him given where he was raised and where he lived in the early days.
The man is a great actor and has every right to his personal views, i don't like him any less as an actor for them. Jana Fonda, well thats another story!
Not saying i agree or disagree with him, thats my business.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Europeans have a different viewpoint about guns. I can understand him given where he was raised and where he lived in the early days.
The man is a great actor and has every right to his personal views, i don't like him any less as an actor for them. Jana Fonda, well thats another story!

The Swiss sure do.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Driz
Ditto (and i hate that fat pig Rush)but old Liam's stock just crashed in my book too. I wonder if all of his exquisite experience in this area was a product of his roles in films? I seem to remember another old fraud named Ron Reagan who's kept getting all twisted up between policy and old movie roles. These actors never fail to use that camera to open their big yapper about things that they know little about and because they know how to speak well come off as experts. It's no different than preachers, good old Al Sharpton comes to mind here. They get so used to flapping their lips and people listening to every word that they find themselves authorities.
By "fat pig" do you mean Michael Moron size?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ryansride2017
I will watch the upcoming Spongebob movie before I would watch any of his movies. To basically say, I don't like guns but I will use them to make millions, is hypocrisy at its best.

Liam Neeson
+1 I'll bet his bodygurad is armed.

Nothing wrong with what he said, it's true we do have too many darn guns but....it is embedded in our culture and country motto. So good luck breaking us of it.

He can voice his opinion just as much as any other newscaster pretending to care about "us" the American Public.

He is not forcing anyone to agree with it however there are prominent media figures who would like to force everything upon us.

It be more hypocritical of an active duty high ranking military official to openly voice his opposition for weapons.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig

The Swiss sure do.
smile.gif

Hilarious!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: BISCUT

The Swiss sure do.
smile.gif

Hilarious!
thumbsup2.gif

And Homer Simpson called some Europeans "cheese-eating surrender monkeys". Some people found that NOT funny, some very funny....

I think it's interesting when these Hollywood types that make millions off of shoot em up movies come out against the tools that made them rich.

I know many will disagree with me but he has SOMEWHAT of a point. Why do you suppose the cops now shoot first and ask questions later....there's so many guns. I don't blame them. I was pulled over late at night last summer and the cop must have taken 4-5 minutes before he even approached my car. I am sure he was checking my record and of course, observing before he got out of his car. Not saying guns are no good, they do keep the government is check I suppose. I would like to see a bit more control and maybe a law that says if your gun was used in an accidental shooting, then your responsible, no excuses.

The Swiss sure do.
smile.gif

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back