Cars you wouldnt drive if they were FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some comic relief here.. list and post pictures of cars that you would not want to be caught driving. If someone gave them to you for free you would not drive in fear of being seen.

Mine

Pontiac Transport, AMC Eagle, AMC Pacer, Chrysler LeBaron Town and Country, 1980s toyota van, chrysler cordoba, Lumina APV

1990-Pontiac_Trans_Sport-580x347.jpg

ugly-american-car.jpg

amc-pacer-29387.jpg

1983-Chrysler-Le-Baron-Mark-Cross-Town-and-Country-2dr-Convertible-Google-Chrome-9202014-24540-PM.bmp.jpg

item1.rendition.slideshowHorizontal.cool-minivans-ss02.jpg

82cordoba2.jpg

lumina-apv-back.jpg

I've never been so shallow as to be concerned over what I may be "caught" driving in. As long as it's roadworthy I don't have a problem driving anything.

Solara, Sebring.

QX80 or pretty much any gauche SUV. Any over priced "Chick" SUV like the Rogue, Rogue convertible (gasp), or that mercedes cute ute. The Infiniti that's really a Nissan that's really an Isuzu Trooper.

Any mercedes with a 10" star in the middle of the hood ornament, or the VW with the huge VW on the rear (tourareg.)

The "Edsel" Tribeca.

I'd drive any of those pacers or wood grain 80's K-cars, they're hip again.

I did at one time drive a cadillac cimarron with a huge dent in the rear.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
BMW iSetta

How do you get your post count so high, so quickly?

Gremlin, Pacer ..only GMs I would drive if I have to. They are not available in my market anyway so I will die without driving a GM.
On second thought they are not even GMs... LOL

I have driven every one of those with the exception of the "woody" convertible. I was working for an AMC dealer in 1975 when the Pacer came out. As for the Gremlin comment above, I actually raced one of those in a 6 hour enduro at Road Atlanta in 1978 - the BF Goodrich Radial Challenge I think (shaved Radial T/A tires) - the car was setup to be sideways in every turn - fun, but a tiring way to drive for 90 minutes before driver change.

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
Gremlin, Pacer ..only GMs I would drive if I have to. They are not available in my market anyway so I will die without driving a GM.
On second thought they are not even GMs... LOL

Makes some sort of sense.... Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back