This is one glossy black car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the lighting was working to my advantage here, but believe me guys - this car looked ridiculously good!

This car received a wash, clay, one-step of paint correction using HD Adapt on a Rupes Yellow Foam Polishing Pad, followed by TWO coats of CarPro's CQuartz UK Edition that was IR-cured.

The friend was whining at me for being late to go shopping, so this was the only picture that I was able to take...

Untitled by thecritic89, on Flickr

Happy Detailing,
The Critic

VERY nice. I applaud your attention to detail which seems to be a lost art nowadays.

I wish you were local. I'd pay for your services to remove some light yet significant scratches from our brand new Accord. I don't trust their service department to fix it since they were probably the same monkeys who scratched it in the first place!

Nice job.

I am hating living up north right about now. I could take our cars to a hand car wash, but by the time I get them back home, they'll be just as filthy as before the wash, so there's no use.

looking good! when you get a chance get a full sun picture. just dont blind us.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: Bluestream
Nice..

What kind of trees are behind that house? Never saw anything like that
Marijuana plants. They grow them big in California. Actually I am almost positive they are Italian Cypress

Originally Posted By: CT8
Originally Posted By: Bluestream
Nice..

What kind of trees are behind that house? Never saw anything like that
Marijuana plants. They grow them big in California. Actually I am almost positive they are Italian Cypress

lol.gif

And that car does indeed look good.

Originally Posted By: Ed_Flecko
mehh...I'm not impressed. It's just another washed car. Show me a photo from 2-3 inches with light from two different sources and I might feel otherwise.

Now THIS is a "glossy" car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XGwQDVbOgo

Ed

Sure - I'll get some for you when the car comes in again. I got a solid 80% of correction and it finished down very well in just one step.

Originally Posted By: Ed_Flecko
mehh...I'm not impressed. It's just another washed car. Show me a photo from 2-3 inches with light from two different sources and I might feel otherwise.

Now THIS is a "glossy" car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XGwQDVbOgo

Ed

Reflections on black cars in that lighting are SUPER easy to achieve. To quote you:

"Show me a photo from 2-3 inches with light from two different sources and I might feel otherwise."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back