Kendall oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your guys thoughs on Kendall oil. I've been talking about castrol syntec in my 6.2 ford but I was telling my father about this forum and how helpful you guys are. All he has ever ran in gas motors it's Kendall gt-1 full syn he tells me it's really great oil. I probably would doubt him because he runs gas motors 250,000 and never tears them down and they look new inside. So what's your alls thoughs?

Love Kendall but as doublebase said it is very hard to find. Firestone usually runs a $19.95 oil change special and uses the synthetic blend. Love the titanium additive.

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
I like the oil , I just can't seem to ever find it on sale or in stock anywhere .

You can get it online, but after shipping charges it's not worth it.

My local car wash/oil change place in Hackensack uses Kendall oils (dino, blend, and full syn), but have never seen it at stocked at any of the local AZ, Pepboys or Advanced Auto. Too bad as I might give it a try.

My local NAPA has Kendall blend but not the synthetic. I'm using it in the Saturd and, so far, it has cured the cleckety-clack on startup.

Like Father like Son. Drop your thoughts on Castrol now. And. Become a Kendall to pass the word on to others with proof of before and after pix with your 6.2 Ford. I and many others would love to see them.

(Not in any order)

Since its pretty much: Mobil, Pennz, Valvoline, Castrol.

Then: Quacker State, Super Tech, Redline, Shell, Kendall, Amsoil, Schaeffer, Havoline, Peak, Royal Purple, Liqui Moly

huh that's kinda neat Colton, your place of business is just a short drive from my fav. Hotel in springfeild (good overnight stop on the drive from here to my brother's place in DFW) the best western Route 66 rail haven.

Originally Posted By: splinter
Blended up by ConocoPhillips, it's probably good stuff.

Always found Kendall's 'peace sign' logo to be appealing!

The two fingers stood for "The 2000 mile oil" back in the day when 1000 mile oil changes were the norm if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back